First meal when you reach target.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tomtom, 6 November 2007 Social URL.

1. tomtom

tomtom Full Member

Right, i'm sure we're all in the same position, and apologies to those who may find it hard to talk about food when on CD.
    But...

Whats everyones planned first proper meal when they reach their target weight ??

Mine is a simple Indian Curry, although probably made by myself, rather than the massive greasy portion i would get from a take-away.

That was my downfall before. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I want to go to chiquitos with my hubby!

4. tomtom

tomtom Full Member

Thats a place i've never been to !
    There's one near me.
    Any good ?

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Ahh, enjoy the dream. Unfortunately you often reach your goal whilst you are going up the plans.

You end up saying "fantastic..I've reached my goal!!" "wow...I can now move to the next step and have a bit extra cottage cheese" :D :D

6. boxy2312

boxy2312 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    okay...seeing as this is a thought that keeps me going....eating the following on the day i reach my target...im giving myself one day of eating whatever i like,then i am going to eat sensibly....but im going to have a blueberry muffin for breakfast, then lunch im going to have a thick granary sandwich with tuna and mayo and a slice of carrot cake...for dinner: brushetta to start....then gnocci with spinach and ricotta sauce and chocolate cake for dinner! i dont care if i put on a kilo im having all that haha! ( anyone apart from me me think ive given that way too much thought lol ) xx

7. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I think if we stick to CD and get to goal , will our minds change on how we think about food , I guess we won't eat tons like we used todo , well will we feel sick by eating say fish and chips things like that ? anyone out there been there and done it ?

8. tomtom

tomtom Full Member

Oh i realise my habits will have to change big time, but i'm still allowing one celebration meal ! :D

9. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    craving

HI ONLY BEEN ON CD FOR 1 MONTH TODAY BUT EVERY DAY I WAKE UP THINKING ABOUT PAMASAN CHICKEN FROM MY LOCAL KEBAB SHOP SO THINK I MIGHT HAVE HALF OF ONE (OK A WHOLE ONE:eek: BUT IM TRYING TO BE GOOD LOL)

10. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I really want pasta and meatballs at the moment. in reality will probably be a chinese yum yum

11. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hmmm ... I would LOVE a curry to be my first meal but my first meal is a surprise being cooked for me by friend in NZ (where I will be on holiday for 4 weeks). I know it is going to involve fish and spices but that is all I know (so maybe close enough to a curry).

And I've been wanting chicken, brown rice and veg for ages (how healthy is that!)

........ I'm reasonably sure pizza will appear at some point too.

.......however, I'm going to have to go back on abstinance after my holiday (by the way I will have completed my 100 days and some (I'm LL) prior to flying to NZ) to lose the remainder of my fat. Fingers crossed I don't gain much more than glycogen stores while I'm on holiday as I'll be very active and will only have one food meal a day.

12. jjlou

jjlou Member

mine's gonna be a meat lover pizza with triple cheese... lol... probably not gonna happen...

13. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    A little, but maybe not as much as you might think. It all depends...........

I think it depends on how often you try;) The body adapts quite quickly

14. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thanks Karion , yes i've got to get there first ... all food seems lovely at the moment

15. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I have dreams about a ham and mustard sandwich - simple pleasures!

Gx

16. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    yes alot of us do miss bread , if anyone posts on here how they are missing a bowl of salad i will passout lol!

17. kila

kila Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.29%)
    One naughty day of pizza and chips.

It's a really good sign that the food that I miss and am craving is g"good" food.
    Salads, boiled eggs, sweet corn, brown bread...mmmmmmmmmm

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Lighterlady

Lighterlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Me too! The thing I miss most is the bowl of blueberries, mandarins or peaches, and rhubard activia yoghurt with a sprinkling of museli on the top that I had for breakfast each day!! But I also have on my list of things to eat Starbucks blueberry cheesecake (no other cheesecake, it's only that one I love!), the KFC wrapstar looks so yummy, and also a Wispa. Why on earth they had to bring back one of my favourite choc bars when I absolutely cannot have it, I have no idea. Did they do it deliberately!?

20. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was also cross about Wispa being re-introduced in the middle of SS'ing then I went and had one on my shameful lapse at the weekend! Have been fantasising about beans on toast for months too so that would have been my first meal... except I had that at weekend too. Oh dear. Still second day back on SS going well!

21. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I've been dreaming of Wagamama chilli chicken noodles, cheese & crackers, and the garlic and cheese bread at Bella Italia :eat: :drool:

22. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

msJMC - I truely am looking forward to a greek salad (yum olives and feta cheese)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.