• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Meeting last night.....

...............oh it has fab!!!

There were 8 of us and the CDC was great - only thing is I didnt recognise her! I used to work with her husband and remember them getting married!

They were both very large - but seemed happy. They have both lost 7 stones each!!! She looked amazing! Great inspiration.

Anyway - went through all the usual and got weighed, etc. This was great as the machine she used gave me a print out of my BMI, fat mass etc and what it should be!!!

So - got my 21 sachets - made sure I had brics for lunch at work, soup for tea.

So I am ready to start. But am starting on Monday (poss Sunday) as I am out Fri & Sat, then have a quiet couple of weeks.

Very excited - and cant wait to get rid of this blubber!!

:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Linda5111

I can do this.
Good luck with ur diet....u'll soon see the pound's falling away.

So pleased your first meeting went well. Good luck for your start next week, you know where we are if you need us.

Georgie
x

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
You sound so excited... good for you keep with that mood you will have highs and lows ... more highs ok :)

You sound really positive and in the right place to start your journey.
Good luck and keep posting your losses. It gives us all a boost when we see people losing x x

Thank you all so much - yes very positive about this. I know it will be hard as I LOVE my food - but I have just spent on the first weeks "food" so have to use that!!! I have just turned down a lunch appt as well for next week - so I am not tempted.

Also - my husband is enroling me on a swimming challenge (swim the channel in 12 weeks) - well in the swimming pool. So I am determined to complete that as will be getting sponsorship from work.

Just want to be slim (ish) - size 12 will be nice! Then I am going to treat myself to a nice FCUK dress for xmas!!

Fingers crossed anyway!

xxxx

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Well Done Karen for chosing to join us on this incredible diet...

I'm sure you'll do great - keep posting and join the daily thread - it's good inspiration and motivation and gets you through any "sticky" times.

H

you've defintely made the right choice ! The first week can be a nightmare but if you stick to your guns you'll never look back. I've been on the diet for 2 weeks and i'm never hungry and feel great.

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Well you will be tonning while you swim , thats great . I have done my 3rd night of tonning on treadmill and sit ups , i really hate working out but i would hate a hanging tummy after hehe . So ts the start of a new you !