First Meeting last night.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazimojo69, 23 August 2007 Social URL.

1. kazimojo69

kazimojo69 Full Member

...............oh it has fab!!!

There were 8 of us and the CDC was great - only thing is I didnt recognise her! I used to work with her husband and remember them getting married!

They were both very large - but seemed happy. They have both lost 7 stones each!!! She looked amazing! Great inspiration.

Anyway - went through all the usual and got weighed, etc. This was great as the machine she used gave me a print out of my BMI, fat mass etc and what it should be!!!

So - got my 21 sachets - made sure I had brics for lunch at work, soup for tea.

So I am ready to start. But am starting on Monday (poss Sunday) as I am out Fri & Sat, then have a quiet couple of weeks.

Very excited - and cant wait to get rid of this blubber!!

:p

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Good luck with ur diet....u'll soon see the pound's falling away.

Mini likes this.
  4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    So pleased your first meeting went well. Good luck for your start next week, you know where we are if you need us.

Georgie
    x

Mini likes this.
  5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You sound so excited... good for you keep with that mood you will have highs and lows ... more highs ok :)

Mini likes this.
  6. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    You sound really positive and in the right place to start your journey.
    Good luck and keep posting your losses. It gives us all a boost when we see people losing x x

Mini likes this.
  7. kazimojo69

kazimojo69 Full Member

Thank you all so much - yes very positive about this. I know it will be hard as I LOVE my food - but I have just spent on the first weeks "food" so have to use that!!! I have just turned down a lunch appt as well for next week - so I am not tempted.

Also - my husband is enroling me on a swimming challenge (swim the channel in 12 weeks) - well in the swimming pool. So I am determined to complete that as will be getting sponsorship from work.

Just want to be slim (ish) - size 12 will be nice! Then I am going to treat myself to a nice FCUK dress for xmas!!

Fingers crossed anyway!

xxxx

Mini likes this.
  8. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well Done Karen for chosing to join us on this incredible diet...

I'm sure you'll do great - keep posting and join the daily thread - it's good inspiration and motivation and gets you through any "sticky" times.

H

Mini likes this.
  9. DoomsdayClock

DoomsdayClock Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    you've defintely made the right choice ! The first week can be a nightmare but if you stick to your guns you'll never look back. I've been on the diet for 2 weeks and i'm never hungry and feel great.

Mini likes this.
  10. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well you will be tonning while you swim , thats great . I have done my 3rd night of tonning on treadmill and sit ups , i really hate working out but i would hate a hanging tummy after hehe . So ts the start of a new you !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.