First meeting last night!

Hi everyone! I'm new to ww joined last night and been ok so far just trying to get my head around working out all the points! Ive just had a baby four weeks ago and I'm a stone 8lbs heavier at 10st 8lbs! Wanting to ideally get to about 8st 10 long term!

Just wondering if you still eat your weekly in the first few weeks do you still lose? 49 seems like a lot of pp! I was thinking of just using them when I go on nights out/ocassions or is it best to use them every week?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Xx

I've been on weight watchers for 5 days and used up all my weeklies in the first 3 days and still lost about 3lbs I am astonished that after all the yummy stuff I've been eating the weight is still coming off . So as long as you stick to your points the weight will still come off !!! Pretty good huh? no need to ever feel deprived again:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

It is astonishing to everyone that we have our extra 49pp and still lose lol. WW have spent a lot of money working this programme out so just trust in it and go with it - everyone is different. Some people use their weeklies, some prefer not to. Some lose more when they use them and some don't. I use all of mine EVERY week and I generally lose every week (when I stick to it properly anyway lol). Good luck with WW, hope it goes well :)

Wildfruit that's brilliant! Would be over the moon to lose 3lbs in my first week! It's my Partners birthday 12th august and I'm really hoping to have lost about 9 or 10lbs by then! Do you ladies spread out your weeklies then or have a binge day? In thinking a binge day would just result in no loss at all!

Xx

I would've lost more but I had a little binge as I decided to start going to meetings and knew I would be starting from scratch with a new weighing in day. I had half of my points on Saturday and then just added nice treats or yummy meals the rest of the time !!! I think it's nice to alternate some weeks you can really treat yourself and spend the points at once and some weeks you can divide them up and treat yourself everyday , some things are really yummy but low in points like the warbuton square wrap pizza, it's about 5 or 6 points depending what you put on it and sooooo yummy !!! I am just having fun experimenting with new recipes and ideas ... You can definitely lose 10lbs by august good luck and enjoy your weeklies :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back