first meeting next tuesday!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by hooley, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. hooley

hooley Full Member

just wanted to say hi as im a newbie and have my first meeting on tuesday - very nervous but very excited too! cant wait to start this journey as im positive it will be my last diet one and i am so determined to crack it this time. x x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck Hooley!! if you have a good cruise of this forum youu will find lots of helpful information and tips and advise and experiences, etc., which will put you in good stead for your start!

it WILL be the last diet you do!

All the luck in the world toyou!

4. hooley

hooley Full Member

thanks for the welcome blonde logic - this is certainly the place to look for inspiration and motivation. i will definately let you know how i get on and be back to give and, hopefully, get moral support. x x
  5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    All the best with your journey Hooley... you can do it, you will do it... we are all here to help you on your way :D
  6. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    Good luck Hooley:)
  7. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Good luck, Hooley! Keep posting.
  8. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Good luck Hooley, the plan is fantastic, and it will really change your life, if you allow it to!
  9. hooley

hooley Full Member

thanks so much for the replies and support - i am so excited and the days are going so slowly up to my first session! ( hope the diet days go more quickly, lol ! ). i will let you all know how i get on. 3 days to go................... x x
  10. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi hooley :)

i was only in your place 6 wks ago and i remember the days leading up to my start day, boy how they drag! But, once u start, ul not look back! good luck with your new journey, make it everything u want it to be and ul have a great experience. xx
  11. Jen85

Jen85 Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hiya, good luck for Tuesday. Such an exciting time. I go for my 4th week weigh in tomorrow too. So amazing how many people are on this journey.:rolleyes:

The weight loss is so motivating!!

Hope all goes well!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.