First meeting!

Chicaloca

Silver Member
Well, my goodness me why o why did I wait this long to go back to SW?!
I have tried other weight loss groups 3 times since first joining SW 7 years ago and never stuck with the group as I found the meetings boring, and the leader either rude, uninterested or just plain 'cold'.
Well tonight my world has officially been rocked! It was a bloody marvel, wonderful group so welcoming, lots of tips, a demonstration on how to use a new pineapple peeler, so funny! And lots of great weight loss success and people actually stayed to group!

I am thrilled, I am home! I do wish i had a group closer however Im so glad I went tonight. The effort was worth it, off to plan my week :)

I'm glad I went to group too - it was a much warmer welcome than Weight Watchers!!!

Only thing is, it might get a tad expensive during the summer hols! The leader said I could bring my kids with me during the holidays, but as they're little I bought them new colouring books to keep them entertained so I could stay. Pricey, but worth it!

Sounds excellent! Really glad you have found a good group and a great consultant. Muchos good luck on your weightloss journey.xx

yay! Thanks all :) Stuck to plan fully today. I did a red, Im sure I could have made it extra easy and saved sins but I think I might stick to red/green for a bit until I feel confident enough to try EE!

Hello,

I am new to SW and went to my first meeting on Monday. I was completely surprised at how friendly the consultant was and the other members of the group. I feel incredibly motivated but am still unsure that I will lose any weight, although I am sticking to the plan without any problems and going for a run every evening. Fingers crossed!

Well done you! - Minimins will support you too hun x x x

Back