• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First months weigh in -very pleased!

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
I had my first months weigh in this morning and I am so pleased to have lost 19lb even though I had a weekend away when I ate 'real food'! :)

I also discovered during my weekend away that my relationship with food has changed and I no longer feel controlled by food - I'm in charge now!

I can't pretend it has not been tough at times but one month ago the thought of losing 19lb was just a dream. I have tried every diet going and was so depressed with my weight and the way I looked.

My clothes are loose now and my confidence is rising as my weight is lowering.

I know I still have a long way to go but I feel confident that I can lose this weight and keep it off.

I wish I had found this diet years ago as I have wasted so many years hiding away, avoiding social events etc as I felt people judged me by my size.

I am at home poorly today but this has cheered me up - just needed to share my thoughts.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
WOW!
Well done you hun!!
Thats ruddy amazing 19lbs!!!!

What an inspiration! It's stories like these that keep us trooping on!

You may be feeling a little under the weather today but you must be grinning for ear to ear knowing your almost a stone and a half lighter than you were just 4 weeks ago.

Hope you feel better soon.

D x

well done to you. That is very good especially since you had a weekend away. Keep up the good work.

Well done thats brilliant. And the biggest pat on the back for being in control of food now. Thats the biggest achievement.

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
Thanks guys...it's great to have the support of people who know what you are going through.

Good luck to you all and thanks for your support. :thankyou:

Well done on your loss :D, I know how you feel :). I lost 20lbs in first 4 wks, am now in week 6. It is a great feeling, isn't it, when clothes start feeling loose or actually become too big. I never thought 6 wks ago I would've lost 24lbs by now...

CD really works, stick to it :).

Soon2bslimmer x

sonya

Hey well done, that is a great loss and as mentioned above, it will be great once you see the results!

Keep strong!

I had my first months weigh in this morning and I am so pleased to have lost 19lb even though I had a weekend away when I ate 'real food'! :)

I also discovered during my weekend away that my relationship with food has changed and I no longer feel controlled by food - I'm in charge now!

I can't pretend it has not been tough at times but one month ago the thought of losing 19lb was just a dream. I have tried every diet going and was so depressed with my weight and the way I looked.

My clothes are loose now and my confidence is rising as my weight is lowering.

I know I still have a long way to go but I feel confident that I can lose this weight and keep it off.

I wish I had found this diet years ago as I have wasted so many years hiding away, avoiding social events etc as I felt people judged me by my size.

I am at home poorly today but this has cheered me up - just needed to share my thoughts.
How wonderful. Very well done to you. Reading these stories just uplifts me so much x

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well done slim, that is fabulous, if i can lose 19lbs in my first month i will be ecstatic!!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Well done hun! 19lbs is FANTASTIC!!
:happy096:

Well done,I felt the same,wish I'd had this diet years ago,I too used to avoid social events but my confidence is getting better.

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
Isn't it terrible that way we all seem to feel that being big made us feel so selfconcious? I'm really glad that you are feeling more confident , that's brilliant. Posts like yours remind us all why we are doing it!