First official weigh in tonight

Just in from my LL session, via Asda to buy a nice face mask as a treat. :p

I had my first weigh in and dispite feeling terrible I've lost 13lb! So obviously the strain of exercise might be tough but it has paid out now. Most people lost 6-9lb, and were gob smacked at my loss.

So feel quite happy now, had a lovely email from my friend in California as well and they're are some very exciting things going on next year for them, which hopefully I'll be slim enoguh to ride little quarter horses again and can go over to join in. Now there insentive, remind me of this one on my bad days. ;)

Congratulations Sarah,,,what a fantastic start...Woo Hooo...

Just in from my LL session, via Asda to buy a nice face mask as a treat. :p

I had my first weigh in and dispite feeling terrible I've lost 13lb! So obviously the strain of exercise might be tough but it has paid out now. Most people lost 6-9lb, and were gob smacked at my loss.

So feel quite happy now, had a lovely email from my friend in California as well and they're are some very exciting things going on next year for them, which hopefully I'll be slim enoguh to ride little quarter horses again and can go over to join in. Now there insentive, remind me of this one on my bad days. ;)

WOOOO HOOOOO !!! that is FAN-DABBY-DOZY !!!

well done you :D

keep up the great work...

love

Debz
xx

thats a brilliant start , well done you ahve worked really hard, must make all the deprivations worth while. You must sahre your secret, ...So you think exercise is the key then Sarah. I lost 8 my frst week which sounds about average and 5 this week which is my second. But I would love to lose even more (is that greedy?)
Keep up the good work that plane seat to California is getting bigger with every pound you lose!
XC

Well done on your fantastic loss, and what a great incentive you have there :D

Great stuff, keep shaking :p

thats fantastic youve done so well in just your first week, keep it up

:bliss: :bliss: Sarah that is brilliant - well done! :bliss: :bliss:

Bet you feel just amazing today, you'll be walking on air all day.

Cath

How fantastic! You must be feeling fab! Remember, the grotty feeling will pass soon, and you will be more vibrant and full of beans than you have for ages!!

Good on you!

That's a brill weight loss, makes it certainly worth doing another week! :wow:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

well done for hanging in there! Dont know how you had the energy to excercise week 1 though - I was comatose!! Keep up the good work!

Wow thankyou for your support. I've been on an epic cycle ride today.

I got up and went out to the bike shop and bought myself a new helmet, jacket and trousers (both size 16! and both fit!) and a camelpak so I'd have 2 litres of water to drink onthe ride.

Then off we went, I cycled 13 miles with OH and my collie, we then came home collected my other two dogs and headed out again and did another 5 miles. I do feel totally exhausted now but I felt fab. I used to love mountain biking and spent my weekends going out for 30 miles easily, so as I enjoy it I plan to carry on it much more fun than going to the gym. Blasting down trails and getting muddy head to toe!

If I can keep the exercise up this week as well, then hopefully I'll have a good loss this week too. I am feeling happier now I've got the bars as well as shakes and soups but maybe thats psychological?

W your are fogiven, my dear. I thought it was funny! :p

Oh my god, that is excellent, well done.

How much & what sort of exercise did you do?

I bet you can't wait until next week now!

Again well done.

Oh my god, that is excellent, well done.

How much & what sort of exercise did you do?

I bet you can't wait until next week now!

Again well done.

i normally cycle 5 miles in the morning before work, quick half mile walk at lunch time and walk 4-5 miles at night time. All with my dogs. I also do agility with on of my dogs twice a week for 2 hours a time.

I've been doing this routine since Jan and had lost a stone before starting LL but needed something to keep me on track and loose it quicker.

I hope once I learn to eat correctly with the exercise it will stay off for good! I pray so anyway!

I don't know how you manage all that exercise, I only manage to get to the Gym about 3 times a week & I don't even get near to what you're doing.
You must be very dedicated.

Keep it up & in no time you'll have lost all your excess weight.

Back