Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Post - 3 weeks in and starting to flag

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by firechill, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. firechill

firechill Member

Hi All

I started my weight loss a few weeks ago and have started on the lipotrim programme which is hard but has great results.
    So far I have lost 13 kg in 20 days on the programme and hope to lose a total of 40 kg by the end of play.
    I know the lipotrim will not keep the weight off, that takes a change of life style, but every time I look at a bag of crisps I will remember the taste of the strawberry shake and the threat of having to start them again. :)

It would great to hear from anyone else on Lipotrim TFR to see how you are getting on and any hints or tips on how to make the things taste better.:eek:

I seriously need some motavation to stay the course:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Hello, firechill! Welcome to MM.

There are lots of tips, on the main lipotrim section I think theres a sticky thread for tips. But I will put mine here anyway.

So vanilla. I fill a large latte cup with hot water, add my vanilla, spoon of coffee and however many sweetners needed. Its like a very creamy coffee. Lush!
    You can do this again with cold water. I havent tried it, not sure I want too :D

Strawberry shake. Ok so we figured that Raspberry LEAF tea' comes under allowable leaf teas. ONLY LEAF ONE THOUGH! So I put 7 bags into about 1.5lts of hot water at night, put it in the fridge so by the next day its nicely chilled [leave bags in for more taste]. I then pour a glass into the blender [minus bags] add the shake, and a few ice cubes, whizz it up and ive got a berry-like krushem (KFC krushems? ;) )
    Chocolate: Mix it with hot for hot choc. Make up a peppermint tea either leave it to go cold for cold shake or hot for you get the drill, then add the chocolate shake and wallah mintchoc [hot/cold] shake!

There are a million and 1 ideas floating around so I do hope you find something for you. Keep posting on here we will get you through the bad days xxx

4. firechill

firechill Member

Thanks for that, great tip on the raspberry leaf tea, I love that stuff just didnt think it was allowed. I will give the others a go and report back...thanks

5. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I love the raspberry leaf tea too but sadly when I e-mailed Lipotrim about it they said no, it's not allowed and will slow down the weight loss! :cry:
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Love the suggestions from Fizzstar though!

6. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    :eek: My e-mail (and natalieann's) both said yes its fine :confused: Its raspberry leaf tea not the fruit one though... :confused:

7. firechill

firechill Member

I am finding with lipotrim that there are diffrences of opition with them depending on which chemist you talk to. I agree, if it is leaf tea where is the harm.......unless someone knows better

8. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

My chemist said don't make yourself Ill if you feel weak have protein ... X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.