First post, Anyone from Worcs?

Hey im looking to start the CD and im waiting to hear back from a local counciler. Im from Worcestershire and was wondering if anyone else was from here.

(Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place!)

Just wanted to say hello, and welcome :)

Thanks alot for the welcome, do you have any tips or useful infomation for me? Like... How long does it take to get the first "interview" with the counciler? What happends in the first one? :)

Hi VillaFan
Try this website, it gives you a list of councellors for the cambridge in the Worcester area.
Cambridge Diet find a counsellor
Im near wolverhampton, and my other half, she supports Villa also lol:D

Thanks alot for the welcome, do you have any tips or useful infomation for me? Like... How long does it take to get the first "interview" with the counciler? What happends in the first one? :)

hi, i was with my CDC for about 45 mins, she weighed me, measured me, gave me my packs, asked for my doctors address, filled out a health form, told me about the plans and showed me her fake 1lb and 5lb fat blobs!
she let me try a banana tetra pack ( but then charged me for it lol)
and i went home with my packs and started that day.
hope that helped!

Thanks alot for the info! I've emailed some of the people who are in my area but im not hearing back from them? is it an up-to-date list? i've just mailed some more so i'll give it another couple of days but im very eager to start as soon as possible. (I dont like calling people's numbers if i've not spoke to someone before lol)

Also another question if anyone can help me.. I work in a busy shop for 9 hours a day always on my feet, is it ok with the CD?

Thank you for your time :)

P.s- kimbo68- That's what i like to hear :p

Hi Villafan..... (come on you Blues... ha ha)

I emailed a few CDC's, but no one replyed, so i ended up phoneing one and got to see her the next day!!

Good Luck :eek:)

Update- Ive managed to get in touch with a CDC and im just waiting now for payday so i can start it! :D Im about a week away from that day so should i do anything until that to prepare? start getting in the habbit of drinking lots of water and things like that? any advice is welcome :D

Back