First Post - Day 5 and Desperate! HELP?

HighHopes

Hi All,
OMG - Day 5 and I feel like I'm gonna fold any minute and eat some solid food!! The first few days it was tough because of the hunger (unlike a lot of people I have been hungry on this diet) but today is a different story cos I feel like iv got a dead rat in living under my tongue and no amount of tooth brushing or water drinking is helping:(. I just want to eat and feel normal. Pleeeeeeze help and give me some advice on what to do to keep on track :sigh:
Thanks. HH x

Hi All,
OMG - Day 5 and I feel like I'm gonna fold any minute and eat some solid food!! The first few days it was tough because of the hunger (unlike a lot of people I have been hungry on this diet) but today is a different story cos I feel like iv got a dead rat in living under my tongue and no amount of tooth brushing or water drinking is helping:(. I just want to eat and feel normal. Pleeeeeeze help and give me some advice on what to do to keep on track :sigh:
Thanks. HH x

dont do it love, day 5 and youl be fine tomorrow, yove come so far, i caved in on day five 2 months back and really regretted it and i came back and stook to it, be strong

try splitting your packs into two and having 6 during the day for a while, this might help you x

Hiya

Day 5 is a big hurdle but in a few hours it will be day 6!!! And thats only 1 day from your first weigh in and it will be sooooooo worth it!!!

Dont cave in - dont have even the tiniest bit as it will throw you completely - I am day 2 here and am starving but come hell or high water I am not giving in to this!!! I did this diet before and on the first week day 4 and 5 were absolute torture but after that it was great. My body seemed to adjust. Drink loads and loads of water. I think its a great idea to split the packs. I never thought of that. Have a girly bath this eve and go to bed early - tomorrow is another day. Honestly you really wont feel that hungry on week 2. That was my experience last time anyway. I suppose everyone is different and some suffer hunger more than others but there are people on this website who are on Lipotrim for months and if they were starving all the time they would never last it. So I figure it really does get better after the first weigh in. Focus on that weigh in and you will get the incentive you need to propel you through week 2!!

This website is a lifesaver - no way could I go through this thinking I was alone. I am actually really hungry today and logged on to get a boost from reading the posts on here.

Stick with it - you will look fab in your clothes so so so so soon!!!

Hi HH.. you have done so well to last 5 days. Bear with it and you will get a huge amount of motivation from your 1st weigh in.

I was struggling and wanted to give up and i am only on day 3 now, and i feel so much better for carrying on.

Could you ask your pharmacist to get you some breath fresh strips, or maybe try some mouthwash (make sure you don't swallow it though).

PLEASE don't give up..Just remember why you stared in the first place.. It will all be worth it in the end. x

I agree with all the others don't give in! Im only on day 2 so you are doing better on day 5. The horrid taste is from a by product of your fat breaking down so it means some has gone! Looking forward to hearing about your first weigh in. Day 3 for me tommorrow and day 6 for you :)

I soooooo feel with you - I've never felt such strong hunger as I did in the first 10 days (days 1-4 & then 9-10). Nothing helped much, apart from warm mint tea (like a half a litter mug at the time!). Please don't give in - am sure that will make things sooo much worse! It really will pass; just really relax as much as you can (I spent first two days on my sofa!) and be kind to yourself. Although I still occasionally feel hungry, it's nothing really - just a normal hunger. You'll get better soon xoxo

HH, read the thread below about all the reasons people want to lose weight and think about how many of those apply to you. All of them chime with me - I want to be slimmer, and all the horrible things I'm feeling now will pass so quickly, and then I will be slimmer - forever!

Don't give up, we're all rooting for you petal, and we're all in the same boat. Get some listerine (only fresh burst or original allowed IIRC) and drink loads of hot drinks this evening, and you'll keep the faith. :)

Be sure to come back tomorrow and tell us how much better you feel, because you will.

Hello Everyone,
Thank you so much for your responses...BUT - I've let you all down and let myself down!!! My family who have all been against me doing this, talked me in to eating some tea with them - I had a tuna salad and now I'm back to square one :(. 5 days of hard work down the drain and I already feel fatter!! DOH!
Sorry, sorry sorry :(

start again tomorrow hun

Back