First real day of struggling! Arrggh!

lea01

:argh:

Hello lovely fellow dieters!

(apologies in advance for my moan, but I knwo you all say get on here and rant if you need it....I need it today!)

My first real shout out of a stuggle...but was at the point I didn't know what else to do other than eat! Im so cross for that too.
Day 8 today and so far so good. However have had a constant head ache for 2 days now and am sooooooooooooooo tired it's untrue. Both not a good mix as now feeling tearful. When I got up this morning I felt dizzy and sick and still not great. I don't usually weigh in between weekly meetings when dieting but had to this morning just to motivate me. It did because I can feel a big drop and felt amazing.....for five mins! However proceeded to put my make up on and my new boots I had for christmas from hubby that cost a ridiculous amount but felt good enough to wear them at last. This was a fab feeling but didn't last. Off I totted in my new boots pushing the pram thinking about how im half way to being a yummy mummy again to meet the girls for lunch. (they tucked into lush looking sandwiches and I had my pint of water).
They complimented me which was nice but walked back home and feel shattered. Im sat in tears and no matter how much I keep thinking about what the scales say now and how good I briefly felt this morning it's not helping. Soooo frustrating. There's that tiny bit of me that wants to eat but I know I can't. Weigh in on tues and dying to get there. Just seems so far away to keep going like this.
Sorry, I now realise I must talk too much too!
Thank you, in advance for anyone taking the time to listen.
xx

aw pet, keep going youre doin great!! can hubby watch baby till you have a nice relaxing bubble bath or somthing? chill tonight with a nice film to take you mind of it and take me out is on, paddy mcguinness and a few laughs will help (lol thats pretty much my night planned) good for you going for lunch with the girls... and only drinking water , im planning on avoiding all social invites for next 3 months xx

Thank you!

Thanks chick. It's so stupid isn't it. You know it in your head, and boy I can see the results but feeling so dreadful at the same time sucks! Sorry, I feel bad as I know you have just started and don't want to put you off. Sorry! How have you been getting on?
Hubby is away on stag weekend. I had just previously been on the hen weekend which is how I ended up on this diet. (the hen had done it and went from 13 stone to 8 and half stone in 4 months!) It's fine, Baby asleep at mo and my son at a friends. Hense popping on here for a bit of moral support. Def bath when they go down and bed! Of course after take me out. Always good for cheering you up. He cracks me up.
Had to go for lunch as the trouble is over the next few months we have few things going on...wedding, little hoilday etc and was never going to be a good time to start. It was so funny. My friend had a steak sandwhich and chips and by accident out fell of my mouth, 'wow, carb over load'. Duh! Poor friend. Although she is skinny and can eat anything so doesn't really matter. Dreading the wedding in two weeks though. not drinking but very anxious about food.
OMG, I do talk too much!
x

I'm like this on SS, SS+ is my heaven! never been happier to eat a chicken salad in my life! :p
You can do just the occasional SS+ day when you're struggling though which can be a lifesaver.
I was super worried I'd overeat once I started again but my 200cal meal really fills me up! Hope you're feeling better now though hun!

Thank you!

Thanks hun, I too was worried once I started I wouldn't stop, or it won't come off as quick? Stupid! Twice I have had an extra shake and that helped. I have thought perhaps give it til weigh in day and then try the ss+ as I have a wedding in 2 weeks so am gonna have to eat the better parts at least of the meal. Too rude if I don't. Won't drink tho. Eeek.
thank you. Hope your journey is going well. x

Sorry you had a bad dat- hope today is etter. Have you thought of contacting the wedding venue and asking if hey could just do a chicken salad for you? Or taking one with you and just popping it on your plate ( or taking a bar- chopping it into 20 tiny peices and eting it while everyone else eats- i did and was really surprised that hardly anyone noticed or commented and those that did were so supportive. I had to do it because i knew i would use the event as an excuse to justify eating- and knew i would then go mad - no self control.

Anyway jump back on here anytime you need help - everyone has been so supportive to me

Back