First shake!!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Ok so this morning i had my first shake (vanilla, hot water and coffee) and to be honest it wasn't as bab as i was expecting, im sure ill get used to them and end up liking them. Saying this iv only had one so we'll see if my thought changes through the day.

I did nearly be sick and that was before id even tasted it, think it was more the anxiety i had built up worrying about the taste. It such an odd smell/taste i presume this is all the added vitamins etc.

Anyway like iv said iv onle had one so far but for anyone thinking of starting the LT diet it wasn't as bad as i was expecting :)

keep thinking positive and soon ketosis will kick in and its downwards all the way then so good luck

Thanks :) all i keep thinking when im drinking the shake is how im going to look in 6 months time....im so excited!!! :) :) :)

more like how you'll look in 6wks you mean. we're talking serious weight loss results here

hey, well done for starting LT, the first step towards your new life.
The shakes are'nt that bad, i use vanilla, choc, and strawberry.
As you may be aware, some people find the first week hard, if you find it tough. come on to this site for great help and support..
Once again good luck!!

Thank you. This site is great and the people are soooo nice, i'll probably be on here very day im getting addicted :)

glad you enjoyed ur first shake hun - they will just get better and better. i LOVE my chocolate shake now and get really disappointed when i have to have a different flavour LOL.

time will fly by - it might only be day 1 for you but it doesn't seem 5 minutes ago since it was day 1 for me and now i'm on week 8. good luck xxx

Yay for not hating the shake doll! Yeah, the weird taste is all of the vits and mins but soon you won't notice them anymore :)

glad you enjoyed ur first shake hun - they will just get better and better. i LOVE my chocolate shake now and get really disappointed when i have to have a different flavour LOL.

time will fly by - it might only be day 1 for you but it doesn't seem 5 minutes ago since it was day 1 for me and now i'm on week 8. good luck xxx

Thats what i thought yesterday i'm on week 4 and it seems like only a few days ago since i got my first lipotrim pack its gone so quick and so has my weight lol

Good luck chick x

you will get to like them hun! Well done so far - keep up the good work :)

good for you, keep up the good work, and come on here whenever temptation strikes!

You've started so u'll finish :D

Back