First step achieved

Shazziebelle

Hi All,

Ok so I am back from my first trip to the consultant, I have got my weeks supply of products. Starting first thing in the morning. Im glad I have the weekend to get over the hardest part. My consultant is also amazing she has a great humor. Can not wait for this time 12 weeks :)

Sharon xx

Hi Shazziebelle,

I started on Monday. Feeling fantastic and been 100% good so far which is very unusual for me! Have been summoning up the courage and knowledge to post something. I've never been on a forum site and am completely clueless, but know that I need some support to do this once and for all.

Have you done cd before?

Good luck

Hi Sahara,

The forum is fantastic even my consultant said the forum will be a god sent. It takes a bit of getting used to but once you have figured it out you will be a top poster haha. I need the support as well thats why I am here. I did lipotrim about 5 years ago for a month and lost 2 stone, but wasnt in the right mind frame to keep it up. But I am now, Im more determined than ever to do this.

Well done and almost finishing your first week and no cheating :) did you get any headaches?

xx

I did lighter life about 5 years ago and lost about 3 st, only a few pounds from goal. But then my husband said he preferred me bigger so I put it all back on!!

Since then I have continued to screw my mind up about food. I'm either being completely healthy or (mostly) on a food binge. Have got into a really bad cycle. I said if I wasn't slim by 30 I would just give up, but that was 3 years ago! Don't want to keep this up my whole life, I must fill so much space in my head about food. What a waste!

I'm really focused as am starting a new job in a month or so.

I haven't had any headaches or other side effects. I have in the past but I gave up caffeine a few years ago and I think a lot of the headaches are caffeine withdrawal.

I'm proud of myself today, husband had fish and chips and I didn't even nick any!

I just replied but it hasn't appeared? Need more practice! No headaches or any other symptoms.

Back