First Step - Done!

jeni3075

Silver Member
Hey guys... Went chemist today...got an appointment Monday to see the pharmacist! Start next week!!! I've got mixed feelings but the positive ones are deffinately overpowering the negative ones! I can't wait to join you all on our journey! Excited! (this time next week may be different!) but I know you guys are going to help me all the way! :)

Hi Jeni, It will be worth it hun. Good luck for Monday. Don't be worried, we are all here to help each other out :D

It'll be worth it. First few days aren't pleasant, but get the first weigh in out of the way and you'll never look back

Thanks cp... Is that 15 lbs in 1st week! Wow amazing!! I can't believe how well everyone's doing... Its telling me I CAN do it!!! ?

Thanks cp... Is that 15 lbs in 1st week! Wow amazing!! I can't believe how well everyone's doing... Its telling me I CAN do it!!! ?

It sure is, couldn't believe it. But being a fairly sedentary 24st bloke, I'd of guessed my first week would see a larger loss than most

You can do it, and the support here is fantastic :gen126:

Wow CP that's good going! I've got a lot to lose too .. guess its going to be a long road ahead... Or maybe not with LT! Your doing amazing.
Thanks skinny.. Fantastic weight loss Hun!
Is any one having issues with the 'no alcohol' ?!! believe it or not I'm sat here thinking... You know I really do think I can do without food (easy for me to say now I hear you say!!!!) but how am I going to cope without my large glass of wine of an evening!!! :p

Awesome! Let's keep it up!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Welcome and good luck Jeni. This site is great for.support so make sure you keep checking in and maybe start a diary it really helped me

Thanks Ali.. Yeh deffinately going to keep checking in and start a diary really do think this site will be the 'secret to my success' ! Well here's hoping! :)

Please don't give up. The first few days you'll want to believe me. Once you get to day 7 you'll feel more alive than anything. I've got tons of energy now that I did not have before I started this diet and I thought the weakness was going to be there forever. I'm only on week 2 11 days into diet I think.

Thanks Sam... I just know you guys are going to see me through the first 7 days... I've planned to make the 1st week easy on myself... No cooking, no shopping, no exercise.. Just get through it then I'm hoping like all you guys say it will get easier and GO ME! 6 stone here we come!!!

:0 got accepted by the pharmacist,, pick up my lipotrim Friday.. First day Saturday!! Can't wait now very ready for it!

Good luck Jeni :)

Back