First stone gone!!

EveryRose

YAY!!!:talk017:

Oh yeh and when I thought I had lost 7lb...I infact lost 4lb...but I'm chuffed with that as I had a big Chicken Tikka Masala last night for dinner and I didn't weigh anything! LOL

Whoop-whoop!!! I knew there'd be some sort of a loss- Well done!! Hope the Masala was good- I bet it was! LOL!

Was yummy apart from the rice...I kinda killed it...left it cooking too long whilst I was watching EastEnders and it went a bit, well a lot, mushy.

So I didn't have a lot of it as it was mostly like eating wallpaper paste:sign0137:

Do you think it was your conscience that made you overcook it so you wouldn't eat so much....?

Thanks Abz :)

Do you think it was your conscience that made you overcook it so you wouldn't eat so much....?
Nah I don't think so, cos it was OH eating it as well. I didn't want to spoil his dinner. I just got too engrossed in EastEnders :eek:

my mouth is starting to taste funny and my breathe is gross. surely that isn't supposed to happen until ketosis on cd...

Maybe it's the start? When did you start CD?

LOL yeh highly unlikely. Maybe it's the shakes aftertaste? I dunno LOL

neither do i but it's unpleasant!! ha. only an hour and a bit of work to go. woo :D

abz xx

Back