first stone lost in a week!!

gemp810

hi im new to this forum but ive been on exante now 1 week and got weighed at my gym today 1 stone off already so very happy but feeling very very hungary today and could easily eat something nice :) :) x:cool:

Wow what a great weight loss. I too got weighed at the gym today but after 2 weeks on Exante I have only lost 4.5lbs. :cry:
Mere x

hi im new to this forum but ive been on exante now 1 week and got weighed at my gym today 1 stone off already so very happy but feeling very very hungary today and could easily eat something nice :) :) x:cool:

Wow! Well done! The first week is the hardest but once you get through it the hunger cravings will get less, try and have a drink when they hit as usually it's not hunger but habit. Well done though, great stuff! xx

Wow what a great weight loss. I too got weighed at the gym today but after 2 weeks on Exante I have only lost 4.5lbs. :cry:
Mere x

Hey 4.5lbs is great! Everyone loses at different rates and depends on how much you have to lose xx

Hi, noticed you had a great loss a few weeks back... well done - how is it going a few weeks on? I've just ordered the product and aim to start monday 25th Feb and tips for a newbie would be good! :)

Back