First time - day 2, even the dogs dinner looks appetising eek

JeniRen-MUA

Hey all!

New to this! Started LT yesterday, had a choc chake in the morning, strawberry in the afternoon & chicken soup for tea. Got to say i am really impressed with the tastes of them! thoroughrilly enjoyed the chicken soup though :)

I had my morning one at 11, afternoon at 3 & evening at 7pm... it was fine, however i was quite hungry & in a bit of a mood last night by the time i got to bed eek So today i'm having them at 1/2 later... see if that helps!

Ive been reading lots on what you can do with the shakes, adding coffe, ice etc & i'll give them all ago. I drink lots of water in general but nothing like yesterday! wow i felt like all i did was pee!

ive been told & read in the forums about the problem having a poop so I had a fibre drink yesterday morning & had some mixed into my coffee this morning & a Dulcolax so hopefully there wont be a situation with being bunged up!!

i'm excited to know the results by next monday, I just hope it gets easier with the hunger pangs!

jen

That's the spirit JeniRen, keep it up.

You might find your breath gets a bit bad as you get a few days into the diet but I would imagine it would be even worse if you ate the dog's dinner so keep your eyes off it!! :p

Drink plenty of water as it both helps fill you up and keeps the bowel bits from drying out too. The constant trips to the toilet get irritating at times but just look at them as extra exercise and a spring clean for your waterworks.

It won't be easy but stay focussed and get to the end of the week without any slip-ups and I'm sure you will be overjoyed with the results. If you get a headache, which is common for a couple of days, then just take a paracetamol or two.

Good luck.

Oh, and ignore everybody else - Chicken Soup IS the best!! :D

ha ha thanks for the advice MrC! i shall stay away from the dogs dinner... :) has other people slated the chicken soup? i didnt mind it one bit!! my fave out the lot! was just missing some bread ;) but didnt have any in so wasnt even tempted! I'm guzzling the water, gives me exercise as you say! Ive noticed youve lost 4 stone in your description of start & current weight? that is flippin fantastic well done & keep up the good work too!

by the way, i dont suppose you know if i can take vitamins?

thanks for the encouragement! :p

Hi Jen, the first week is a tough one but it sounds like you are coping just fine. You are having your shakes at around the same time as I have mine except I have my last one at around 8pm to avoid the night time hunger pangs which were the worst thing for me.

I was never too adventurous with trying out different recipes with the shakes as I was too nervous of ruinning them and then having to miss out on one but the one thing I did do was when I made up either the vanilla or chocolate shakes I would then put some of them into my black coffee like milk (I can't stand black coffee).

It sounds like you definitely have the right attitude to get you through the first week. I remember the way I tackled the first few days was to convince myself to stay 100% on the first week so I can see the results of the first weigh in. Then when you see the great loss then it spares you on to do another week.

Good luck with everything and don't forget to come back to the forum for support and encouragement. It's a great distraction during the tough times and everyone here knows what you are going through.

LainaG thank you so much! I'll give that a try with mixing a lil into my coffee! I don't even drink tea or coffee but I'm finding that lil something different helps a little bit. I've had a strawberry this morning, I'll prob have choc this avo but might do another coffee with a touch of chocolate :) well done for your weight loss!! Massive achievement!! I can't wait till I've lost 1 1/2 - 2 stone! I'm sure once I get past this first dreadful week I'll be even more possitive as I'll hopefully see the results! Thanks :)

I can't wait till I've lost 1 1/2 - 2 stone! I'm sure once I get past this first dreadful week I'll be even more possitive as I'll hopefully see the results! Thanks :)

With Lipotrim you could possibly lose 1 1/2 stone in the first month so you hopefully won't have to wait that long :D

Good for you JeniRen I am starting tom Wed I just got my packs and need to lose 4 stones taking me from 15st to 11st .
I go away on holiday in about 6 weeks and would like to lose 1st 7 pounds hopefully anymore would be great.
After hols I will resume the plan.
I am raring to go and have been told the first week can be hard but at least we know any initial discomfort will be worth it.

Fantastic support here something I feel sure I will need.:)

Good luck Jen, it does get easier after day 5 hun :)

Blackorchid - Good luck to u mate, determination is the way forward! I too am hoping to lose about a stone - in about 3 weeks for a holiday! too optimistic?? we'll see! hehe I agree I think this site and the people on it is amazing, such encouragement it's nice. I came across it by accident when i was just trying to do more research on lipotrim. I think you guys will be helping me through my times on this, i've kinda needed it today! Had a bit of a slump, feeling a bit tired and a lil hungry so just had a nap earlier hehe i've just had my second shake, and ill have my soup later about 8pm... can't be dealing with the hungry tummy waking me up! again! :-/

X Jen X

Good look I'm just finished my first week and lost 9 lbs. the week wasn't too bad for me day 2 and 5 were the hardest. Worst side effect for me is the furry tongue. Hate it. Haven't tried much with the shakes just ice. I too have a holiday in 6 weeks so I'm hoping to lose another 17lbs by then to get me under 15sy

Well done & keep it up! Nothing like the thought of being seen in a bikini to spur you on with determination to lose weight hey! :rolleyes: X

Well day 3 nearly over & I feel pretty good! Not really felt the hunger today, had shake at 12, at 5 & I'll have soup 8ish! Drank lots of water & I'm actually stuck outside someone's house waiting for them & I'm busting for a pee!! Eeee! Hope everyone's doing ok??? Jen x

I hate the urgent pee. Went to the cinema with a friend this evening got up 3 times during the movie to pee.

However I enjoyed the film with my 75ml bottle of water while my friend beside me had popcorn, nachos and went out mid way to get ice cream. And it didn't bother me a bit infact I just noticed how excessively she was eating just like I used to!!! It actually made me feel all self righteous and good aboutuself for being so disciplined

He he I know what you mean! I feel the same, massive achievement for not going into the fridge or cupboards! Not worth it, at the end of the day its only yourself your cheating & ruining the hard work! My friend was going on about how hungry she was etc & I was like to myself 'if only you knew that I've not chewed something since Sunday' :) brilliant on not being bothered about popcorn etc at the cinema's tonight! I get everything when I'm there, it'll be interesting the next time I go!

Well done everyone! with the help and support we get from each other we should be able to do this together! think slim, love lipotrim!!! :D

Woohooo. I'm on day one myself and I'm reading all these posts, getting excited. :D

Diva there ate tough days but it's gets easier and easier as you go on. And you feel so much better about yourself

Well I got weighed today & I've lost 5lbs! Considering it was the start of my 5th day it's not bad I don't think! I'll go back on Tuesday when they're next open to get re-weighed! Just wondering what else I can do to maybe lose another 5lbs for Tuesday :) hope you all keep strong over the bank holiday! Remember... Don't give in! The thought of getting into your thin jeans rather than your fat jeans should motivate you! :) good luck x x

Back