Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First time dreaded orange oil

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Cityredgirl, 15 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Whats up with that ? Ive been on xenical 4 weeks now never had a problem before ive lost 12.2lbs..Living on the low fat diet, Low and behold ive just had a large salad with tablespoon on low fat cottage cheese, bowl of weightwatchers spaghetti @0.8g for the tin and 1 wholemeal pitta...then the wind and Orange oil..What the heck was wrong with that meal :cry: Am i missing something? Cheers guys.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Could be something you ate a couple of days ago, do you keep a food diary? check back over what you've eaten in the last 48 hours. I've only had this side effect once and that was after eating 3 packets of crisps (yeah, should have known).
    xx

4. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well now i think i had falafel last night which was 2g of fat per falafel and i had 4 maybe thats why! Thank you...will be deffo staying away from them..Pah oh and dried fruit too, that has probably contributed..I love this forum :)

5. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Glad you found the little bugger! :D Its all just a learning curve.

6. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ha..Well it found me, and i ain't having it around here again! What a nightmare i can't wait for the day to be over....lol ... And thanks for the heads up :)

7. colescrabb

colescrabb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.08%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    the doc told me that it would only be the meal i have just eaten that would affect me but i am finding my body is 24 hrs behine me, the bad things i eat saturday find me again on sunday!!!! is this the same with most people, took a bit of getting used to, i was quite impressed i managed to get a few treats in and not be poorly but hey i soon learned i was wrong. :-(

8. cherrytimmers

cherrytimmers mines a skimmed latte

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical
    i'm the same - takes a bit of time unless i eay something laden with fat - eg my lovely husband made me a pasta bake using gammon steaks - he was offended when i started scrutinising before every bite so i dug in! turns out he hadn't trimmed the steaks and used a lloyd grossman sauce - HOLD ON!!! that was a tango moment but i agree that most bad decisions catch up the day after - not with tango but with stomach cramps and wind!! hoorah!

9. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    This forum is my new best friend...I was saying a few days ago, I've had no side effects.....but the last day or two is a different story.

A 10 secord sprint to the toilet after a fresh fruit salad, and couldn't understand why??? then I think it was redkoala that mentioned it sometimes 'happens' 24-48 hours later..hmm could have been the homemade vegetable soup? (though i thought that would be okay???) from the previous day, or maybe the crackers and cottage cheese from 2 days prior!

Oh well, we live and learn, thanks Redkoala!

Good luck cityredGirl!

Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning for the 1st time since starting xenical, a week ago.

OOOh errr..wish me luck :eek:

10. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you... and Good luck for the weigh in..Keep going for it.. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.