First time dreaded orange oil

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Cityredgirl, 15 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Whats up with that ? Ive been on xenical 4 weeks now never had a problem before ive lost 12.2lbs..Living on the low fat diet, Low and behold ive just had a large salad with tablespoon on low fat cottage cheese, bowl of weightwatchers spaghetti @0.8g for the tin and 1 wholemeal pitta...then the wind and Orange oil..What the heck was wrong with that meal :cry: Am i missing something? Cheers guys.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Could be something you ate a couple of days ago, do you keep a food diary? check back over what you've eaten in the last 48 hours. I've only had this side effect once and that was after eating 3 packets of crisps (yeah, should have known).
    xx

4. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well now i think i had falafel last night which was 2g of fat per falafel and i had 4 maybe thats why! Thank you...will be deffo staying away from them..Pah oh and dried fruit too, that has probably contributed..I love this forum :)

5. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Glad you found the little bugger! :D Its all just a learning curve.

6. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ha..Well it found me, and i ain't having it around here again! What a nightmare i can't wait for the day to be over....lol ... And thanks for the heads up :)

7. colescrabb

colescrabb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.08%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    the doc told me that it would only be the meal i have just eaten that would affect me but i am finding my body is 24 hrs behine me, the bad things i eat saturday find me again on sunday!!!! is this the same with most people, took a bit of getting used to, i was quite impressed i managed to get a few treats in and not be poorly but hey i soon learned i was wrong. :-(

8. cherrytimmers

cherrytimmers mines a skimmed latte

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical
    i'm the same - takes a bit of time unless i eay something laden with fat - eg my lovely husband made me a pasta bake using gammon steaks - he was offended when i started scrutinising before every bite so i dug in! turns out he hadn't trimmed the steaks and used a lloyd grossman sauce - HOLD ON!!! that was a tango moment but i agree that most bad decisions catch up the day after - not with tango but with stomach cramps and wind!! hoorah!

9. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    This forum is my new best friend...I was saying a few days ago, I've had no side effects.....but the last day or two is a different story.

A 10 secord sprint to the toilet after a fresh fruit salad, and couldn't understand why??? then I think it was redkoala that mentioned it sometimes 'happens' 24-48 hours later..hmm could have been the homemade vegetable soup? (though i thought that would be okay???) from the previous day, or maybe the crackers and cottage cheese from 2 days prior!

Oh well, we live and learn, thanks Redkoala!

Good luck cityredGirl!

Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning for the 1st time since starting xenical, a week ago.

OOOh errr..wish me luck :eek:

10. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you... and Good luck for the weigh in..Keep going for it.. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.