First time eating out since starting SW

speccy4eyes

Silver Member
This saturday my boyfriend is taking me out for dinner (eldest is at a sleepover and the baby will be with her grandparents)......
We are off to our local Chinese restaurant.....the day before my weigh in !!!
I don't want to wreck a week's worth of good intentions

a minute on the lips....a lifetime on the love handles !!!

I have promised NOT to mention syns during the meal n just enjoy it......so I'm doing my homework beforehand

What are the best choices to make with chines food and what do I need to avoid like the plague !!

All advice gratefully accepted !!

Thank youuuuuuuuuu

A bit unlucky it is the night before your weigh in, usually if I go out for a meal it's the day after my weigh in so I know I can work it off before getting weighed. I think the best advice is to go and enjoy yourself, if you have a gain/STS you will have lost it the following week and you had a good night out. I think it's important you also have a life as well as Slimming World, you have lost 1 1/2 stone so far you deserve it. Avoid anything deep fried, go for a dish with rice/noodles like chow mein, stir fry or a curry.

speccy4eyes said:
This saturday my boyfriend is taking me out for dinner (eldest is at a sleepover and the baby will be with her grandparents)......
We are off to our local Chinese restaurant.....the day before my weigh in !!!
I don't want to wreck a week's worth of good intentions

a minute on the lips....a lifetime on the love handles !!!

I have promised NOT to mention syns during the meal n just enjoy it......so I'm doing my homework beforehand

What are the best choices to make with chines food and what do I need to avoid like the plague !!

All advice gratefully accepted !!

Thank youuuuuuuuuu

I eat out Alot on sw but have to say i avoid chinese as its the worst in syns and i cant br good and my fave meals are the naughtiest enjoy yourself of its not often child Free nights come up but ig your ever out with the kiddies sizzler and wetherspoons have some very low syn meals at only 2 syns or less

Chinese dishes such as beef in black bean, chow mein are best. I would avoid things coated in batter or fried eg sweet sour balls, ribs are also quiet high in syns

Back