First time joining a diet forum!

Janie1432

My daughter told me about this forum - I have been on TS for 4 weeks now and so far lost 20lbs. I find its ok most of the time, not feeling hungry and well pleased with the weight loss, but I do have "the runs" every few days - is this common?

Hey Janie welcome to minis.
Well done on your weight loss so far, 20lbs in 4 weeks is amazing.

I also have a dodgy tummy sometimes while doing exante.....I'd rather have it that way than be constipated tbh!

Very true! Its reassuring to know its not just me! I have my stepson's wedding in August so hoping to fit into something that looks good by then. Its a good incentive anyway. Good luck on your weightloss journey :)

Hi Janie - welcome :0)

I have been on the diet for a few days and have had the runs today - so I guess it's pretty normal.

20lbs is brilliant! x

Hi Jane - thanks for the reassurance I was a bit concerned. I am really pleased with the loss so far but guess it will slow down after a while. Good luck in your first week, I found it much easier after the first week, no hunger pangs! :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your weight loss :)

Thanks Amber. How is the diet going for you? I do struggle a bit but the loss is worth it. Just hope I can stick with it long term and keep the weight off at the end.

It's going well apart from the cold hands and feet but its a small price to pay for the weight loss, I am now just going into my third week so really pleased :)

Back