First time on exante

hannahxx

Hi guys, i have previously done Cambridge on and off the last few years with ww and slimming world in between. I range between 11 stone-13stone and at current I'm 13 :( iv started doing slimming world today and plan is stick to this for 2 weeks and lose 7 pound and then change to exante for 4 weeks and hopefully lose a stone and a half then I'm off to the isle of Wight of festival so back to healthy eating and then see what happens! I've never done exante but received my order today. Do the shakes taste similar to Cambridge? The price was the thing that made me try them as they r much cheaper. Fingers crossed I can lose the weight and maintain! Xx

Hello! Very similar story to me. I've done Cambridge twice since 2006. Have been creeping up from my ideal 9-9.5 stone to 11 stone pretty much for the last few months (well, if I'm honest since one year ago!). Can't be bothered with Slimming World, all sounds far too complicated, so have a box of Exante which I decided to get as much cheaper. Apparently lots of people here think the Exante shakes are nicer but no choc mint boo-hoo! The bars look really good as well, nicer than Cambridge. I also have one and half stone to lose in hopefully not too much time (though always have much smaller losses than everyone else:() so fingers crossed we both keep it off this time...You won't eat much at a fetival surely anyway!! :) xx

exante is nice , the choc one is the one to watch out for , its not as nice .
and i miss my porridge , but yes exante on price is the way to go , after all think thats what so many people here are doing now cos of cost , cd is going up again ,, think its about 40 up

MsJMC said:
exante is nice , the choc one is the one to watch out for , its not as nice .
and i miss my porridge , but yes exante on price is the way to go , after all think thats what so many people here are doing now cos of cost , cd is going up again ,, think its about 40 up

Choc is my fav!!! Bleurgh at strawberry!

see how different we all are , so choc maybe your fav too ....
i'm getting used to the bars now , first time i had one i was thinking , ho no , but i was thinking of cd bars but now i love the bars ...

I'll let you all know how I get on! I didn't buy any bars mainly because it leads me astray! Do any of you have an evening meal of meat and veg or do you just stick to 3 shakes. I will definitely miss the choc mint that Cambridge did! Day 2
Of slimming world today so far so good. My 8 week count down has begun! Xx

i will be having cicken and cauliflower tonight , but usaly just do exante . if you miss the choc mint can't you get 21 shakes as a one off from a cdc ? and add them to exante ? say exante one cd

That's a good idea I suppose I could. I got confused then Hannah when I saw your post thought someone posted a message as me! Thanx for all your help guys xx

I don't know about cd shakes but I've seen that some people make their Exante choc shakes up with cooled peppermint tea making them minty. Don't know if they'd compare - just a thought. Good Luck :) x

hannahxx said:
I'll let you all know how I get on! I didn't buy any bars mainly because it leads me astray! Do any of you have an evening meal of meat and veg or do you just stick to 3 shakes. I will definitely miss the choc mint that Cambridge did! Day 2
Of slimming world today so far so good. My 8 week count down has begun! Xx

Yep I'm having the biggest loser bars and they are far too nice :)
I have chicken and green veg if I'm struggling sometimes that sometimes just shakes :)

Good luck!

Back