First time poster

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ErinW, 30 April 2010 Social URL.

1. ErinW

ErinW Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Hi there!

I stumbled across this site and read a few of the posts and thought you guys seemed really helpful and friendly, so I thought I'd join up!

My name's Erin and I'm 24 years old. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. At my heaviest I weighed close to 17 stone. I have been on and off the Weight Watchers diet (although I just do it at home from the books, counting points, I have never gone to meetings) for the last few years and have managed to get down to my current weight of 14 and a half stone. The lowest I have ever been is 13 and a half and I'd really like to get to that before a concert I'm going to at the end of June. From there, I'd like to continue losing until I am at my target weight (& healthy BMI) of 10 stone. Hopefully by Christmas, or there abouts.

I am really serious about my diet this time around, as it is and has had a massive negative influence over my life in every way and I've had enough with being this size.

I've recently started the Couch-to-5k running program (although I am only one Week 1, Day 2), but I am already doing much better than I thought I would and as a girl who has always hated exercise, I think I am going to be able to stick at it and hopefully it will aid with my weight loss and help tone up the flab a bit!

So here's hoping that this site will prove helpful, inspirational and supportive and I hope I can help other people feel the same. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ria.

Ria. Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(23.44%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    My Own
    well hun, i only joined yesturday but its all very helpful and everyone seems very supportive!

x

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey there - hello and WELCOME aboard :)

this is a fab site - lots of friendly, helpful advice....and loads of support !

why not start a diary ? record your progress and keep us posted so we can share your successes along the way !

Debz x

5. ErinW

ErinW Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Hi guys,

Thanks! I will definitely start writing a diary from tomorrow. I need to have someone to tell my progress to!

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations you are doing very well

Irene xx

7. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello and :welcome2:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.