Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First time poster

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ErinW, 30 April 2010 Social URL.

1. ErinW

ErinW Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Hi there!

I stumbled across this site and read a few of the posts and thought you guys seemed really helpful and friendly, so I thought I'd join up!

My name's Erin and I'm 24 years old. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. At my heaviest I weighed close to 17 stone. I have been on and off the Weight Watchers diet (although I just do it at home from the books, counting points, I have never gone to meetings) for the last few years and have managed to get down to my current weight of 14 and a half stone. The lowest I have ever been is 13 and a half and I'd really like to get to that before a concert I'm going to at the end of June. From there, I'd like to continue losing until I am at my target weight (& healthy BMI) of 10 stone. Hopefully by Christmas, or there abouts.

I am really serious about my diet this time around, as it is and has had a massive negative influence over my life in every way and I've had enough with being this size.

I've recently started the Couch-to-5k running program (although I am only one Week 1, Day 2), but I am already doing much better than I thought I would and as a girl who has always hated exercise, I think I am going to be able to stick at it and hopefully it will aid with my weight loss and help tone up the flab a bit!

So here's hoping that this site will prove helpful, inspirational and supportive and I hope I can help other people feel the same. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ria.

Ria. Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(23.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    My Own
    well hun, i only joined yesturday but its all very helpful and everyone seems very supportive!

x

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey there - hello and WELCOME aboard :)

this is a fab site - lots of friendly, helpful advice....and loads of support !

why not start a diary ? record your progress and keep us posted so we can share your successes along the way !

Debz x

5. ErinW

ErinW Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Hi guys,

Thanks! I will definitely start writing a diary from tomorrow. I need to have someone to tell my progress to!

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations you are doing very well

Irene xx

7. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello and :welcome2:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.