FIRST TIME POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'News' started by BIGMAMA, 2 March 2008 Social URL.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

Hi Every1 Hope U Don't Mind Me Butting In But I Am Very Grateful For All Your Threads As They Have Motivated Me To Start Lipotrim On Tuesday (working Today And Monday So Cannot Get To Chemist Until Monday Eve) Feeling V. Motivated But Scared That Will Fail At First Hurdle And Really Really Worried I Will Lose No Weight. Hope I Will Find The Same Support As You All Have,will Keep Posting And Let U Knw How I Get On.
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hello and welcome bigmama..
    well done for your decision, you will not regret it. Allthough I don;t know much about Lipotrim (CD myself) I am sure you will succeed. There are so many helpul, nice and inspiring people on this forum so you can be sure there is someone here to talk whether you have success to share, anger to vent or sadness to fight. We're here.

Good luck my dear

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.