First Time SW food Diary

x.lor.x

Hi All,

New to this site and to the SW Diet. I'm not actually going to a SW group, but myself and my Sisters and Mam are getting together for a weekly Weigh-in and will discuss our Food for that week and the following week. Two of them have been doing SW for the last year 1/2 so they are giving us the jist of it. Aside from that group, I look to look online to see how others are getting on and get some handy tips and recipes.

My eating patterns were appalling in the past. I never had set meals. Getting in from work every day at 7:30pm was my excuse and I'd be too tired to cooks so I'd snack in stead. If I did cook something it would be from the freezer.

I only need to lose a little bit of weight, but mainly I just want to start eating healthy and I like the Idea of SW as it's not that restrictive.

Need to get my posts up to allow me to do more on minimins, so I'll post my diary since monday in seperate posts.

Fingers crossed it lasts... :)

Lor.x

Day 1

Monday: Day 1 of Diet, I'm full of enthusiasm. Plan to go shopping for lunches in work for the week.

Breakfast: 2 Brown Bread Toast with Butter (2)

Banana & Mandarin

Lunch: Toasted 2 Slimbos Brown with Mixed Seed (using this as HexB, but I'm think I'm wrong on it), Chicken Breast, Mayo (2).

Muller Light Vanilla w/ dark Chocolate

Dinner: Meatballs with Pasta, cooked with Lean Mince and chopped tomatoes so all free

Wispa (11)

Total Syns: 15

Water x 3
Tea x 7 (love my tea so milk in this is from my HexA)

Total Syns: 15

Tuesday: Day 2 of Diet. Enjoyed Cooking last night, didn't leave much time for anything else, but sure I would have just been watching TV so time much better spent. Even managed to make a second dish of Egg,Mushroom,Bacon in the over and cut it into portions for the next few days. Tasty... and all free.

Breakfast: My Egg dish with 2 Brown Bread and Butter (2) I need to find out about the brown bread as I'm sure this also need to be syn'd. But I'm only new so I'll let myself away with it for now.

Muller Orange with chocolate sprinkles

Lunch: Meat Balls & Pasta from night before

Snacked on Chicken Breast with a can of Club Orange Zero.

Dinner: As I had a big lunch I had a dinner of Cheese 20g (hexa) & Crackers (3)

Tea (I lose count) but use the milk as my (hexa) so for my cheese I didn't use the full amount allowed.

Total Syns: 5

Monday: Day 3 of Diet, Still going strong, nights is getting tougher, looking to snack more. Went to shops to get ingredients for tonights dinner, was hoping for Pork but they had none so went with Chicken Breast. Decided to do the famous Mushy Pea Curry.

Breakfast: Egg,Bacon,Mushroom.

Purple Snack Bar. (5.5)

Lunch: Toasted 2 Slimbos Brown with Mixed Seed (using this as HexB), Egg,bacon,mushrooms,Beans, Chicken breast

Muller Light Vanilla with cherry (1.5)

Dinner: Mushy Pea Curry with boiled rice

Cheese 25g (hexa)
Water x 2
Tea

Total Syns: 7

Friday - Day 5 of Diet and weigh in Tonight. I've updated all my posts from previous days but managed to miss Wednesday so I'm obviously mixed up somewhere.
Last night made the Mushy Pea Curry for first time. Really enjoyed making it. It tasted fine as far as curries go, but I can't help thinking it was missing something (I've yet to find out what). Will keep working on it. Lots of left overs so obviously today its going to be included somewhere along the diary.

Breakfast - In a bit of a rush so had to rob a 1/2 slice of toast (2) with beans from my youngest... she wasn't impressed. and had a Banana on the go.

Snack - To make up for my rushed brekkie when I got to work I made some scrabled egg (no milk / butter :cry:) but mixed it with smoked salmon which was gorgeous.

Lunch - 2 Carr's Lunchtime crackers (4) with smoked salmon, Muller Yoghurt Orange w/ chocolate sprinkles, Club Orange Zero

Dinner - Left over Mushy Pea Chicken Curry, followed by purple snack bar (5.5)

Snack -

Hexa-
Hexb-
Syns- 11.5

Weigh-In -

Last edited:
Back