First time using Lipotrim

LadySam

Hi all,
Today was my first day using lipotrim. It wasn't as bad as I expected as I wasn't too hungry however I found that the flapjacks were not very nice at all. I tried the chicken soup for lunch, it smelt okay but I could only have half. Same with the chocolate milkshake for dinner.
I was wondering will it affect my weight loss if I don't have the shakes/soups/flapjacks properly?
I would appreciate any advice. Thank you :)

Hi
From what I've read you need to drink all of the shakes, missing them or not finishing them will hinder your weight loss and mean your body doesn't have the nutrients you need to survive. Remember your on a very low calorie diet already!
I hated the chicken shakes at first and now really like them, so perhaps save them for a week or two. Try to drink lots of water 3-4 litres per day it really helps. If you persevere the results are fantastic! Good luck xx

Hi BabyA,
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I suppose I'll just had to block all senses and drink the shakes as quickly as possible hehe. It's just the taste of them that bothered me today. Other than that I've been drinking plenty of water I'm getting alot of exercise running back and forth to the bathroom hehehe :) how long have you been on LT and how is it going for you? X

Drink them from a straw I fine that the best way I also use to love the chocolate one hot in the evening about 9 just before bed good luck

Agree with mburke on the straw! or drink it in the shaker or a bottle which masks the smell a bit :) The chocolate ones my favourite too, tastes less powdery to me. x

The chocolate hot is very nice! I also mix it and vanilla with coffee. I've seen peppermint tea mixed with the chocolate too but have only tried that cold. It was OK but prefer the coffee (mocha). There is a post on the board somewhere with 'recipes' for the shakes so you might want to search for that. One was for a muffin! Might be easier to get down that way. Flapjacks - Blech. I AM going to try one in a couple of weeks again, see if my tastes have changed.

Back