First timer - Anna!!

agil29

Hi Guys,

I've just finished university managed to gain 4 stone while there for 4 years! Now is the time to take it back off again...

So I was weighed in on Friday 16th.. After 5 days of being on the Lipotrim diet!

I started out at 13st 5lbs (although i was weighed on 6th and didn't start until 12th so may have put some more on!)

And my weigh in was 13st 1lb ... so thats a loss of 4lbs..

Got to say I was a bit disappointed as I had stuck to 100% TFR but the pharmacist said not to worry and that it was a good level of loss. It was only 5 days not the full week and it was also my time of the month! Also after the weigh in the pharmacist gave me some Dulcolax to clear me up a bit..

People I spoke to said I was crazy to start a diet at that time but when you are FINALLY motivated to change your body nothing can stop you!

Last night was a bit of a challange. I went out with my fiancé to a gig and I was ok not drinking but he was staying at mine and as I now don't have any food in my house we stopped at KFC so he could get some food.. that smell made me very hungry! But when I got home I just had my third shake of the day and manned up!!

Just got to keep thinking 4 more weeks and I will hopefully look better! My self conciousness is at an all time high..
Short term goal 1stone in the first 5 weeks...
Then will ease back into normal food for christmas (betting I put on a few pounds) although I will be trying to get lots of exercise done at that time. But I am going to see family and can't really not eat over christmas! Think it would be a bit rude really..

But then after xmas will be back up north and able to go again and aim for another 2 stone!

Any advice is welcomed :)

Back