First Timer! Worried about energy Levels!

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to Lipotrim, (and to posting) just watched the DVD tonight and excited after reading everyones success stories. It really does seem to work! I'm back to the pharmacy tomorrow to get the shakes....mmm, can't wait! lol.
I play netball twice a week and wonder if my energy levels will still be OK to play? Can anyone give me any advice?? I am 13st - 5ft-1.
Thanks, Helen. x

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to Lipotrim, (and to posting) just watched the DVD tonight and excited after reading everyones success stories. It really does seem to work! I'm back to the pharmacy tomorrow to get the shakes....mmm, can't wait! lol.
I play netball twice a week and wonder if my energy levels will still be OK to play? Can anyone give me any advice?? I am 13st - 5ft-1.
Thanks, Helen. x

It is suggested that for the first two weeks you lay off exercise so I'm not sure where that leaves you - I would ask the pharmacist.:)

Hi Helen :D

I agree, I think for the first couple of weeks it's advised to not overdue any kind of exercise so that your body can adjust to the changes.

Time to pamper yourself ;):D

Lacey..x :)

hi hellsbells, i think you should play it by ear everyone is different some seem to get on ok others lay off exercise for a while...

I am just starting too i just about finished my first day, it take a while to get to grips with how much water you gotta drink, but today i got tonnes of energy x x

Hi Sam, cheers for that. I'd really like to continue if poss, after all it is supposed to be good for you and all! I don't want to overdo it though so maybe l'll suck it and see.
How did you like the shakes? I'm a bit nervous in case I hate them!
Hellsbellsx

hey HB not sure about the excericse part, I know it was the last thing I was able to do on my first couple of weeks but everyone is different, just see how you go!

It seems that some people like a particular flavour over others. Personally I like the chocolate, soup and the strawberry. I didnt warm to the vanilla but I would recommend to taste them all and make your own mind up!!!

Best of luck with it!

Hi Sam, cheers for that. I'd really like to continue if poss, after all it is supposed to be good for you and all! I don't want to overdo it though so maybe l'll suck it and see.
How did you like the shakes? I'm a bit nervous in case I hate them!
Hellsbellsx

Ensure that they are mixed properly, no lumps, crush some ice and, some of the guys have hot - never tried that but it's worth a go for variation, then theres the soup - there is another thread debating the soup and the flapjacks, it's all a matter of taste , good luck with your choices and the first week - take it steady, you will feel tired at first but then at day 4/5/6 you should feel energised.:D

i was expecting them to be horrid but they are actually not bad had vanilla, strawberry with crushed ice and hot chocolate, although i did use a couple of tablet sweetners in the chocolate just for a little extra, my chemist says its ok to do this but try only use them till you get into ketosis then cut back. but i gotta admit i was pleasnatly surprised.... although my niece had a sip of the choclate one and spat it out saying it tasted really powdery but i liked it x

Thanks guys, it's really great knowing others are doing it too. I've never done LT before so it does seem a bit daunting. All of your comments makes me feel happier to give it a go. I'll just get some of all the flavours and see how it goes I think.x

Your energy levels for day to day will be fine. Most have more energy, BUT the problem comes when you start exercising. You do not have any sugar stores to draw on for energy and after about 10 mins might find you are knackered. I cannot remember netball....not played since school so I'm not sure how energetic it is....I was fine doing most things, but running on the treadmill killed me after 10 mins.

Hi,

Im on week 2 - I didnt do any exercise in week 1 (or in the previous months before LT) - but I have started exercising as soon as week 1 was over - I was almost craving exercise (yes, craving exercise instead of curly wurlys).

I went to a fitness class on saturday, and one on monday evening and felt fine.

You could always see how you feel and give it a go, at the end of the day if you feel weak or anything just say you feel ill and need to stop. Dont push yourself, but if it feels good, just do it! ;)

GOOD LUCK

Julz
xox

good luck with your LT journey, i am on day 9 and i feel great full of energy. its a fantastic diet!!!!!!!!!

Hi I am on day 8, did not do any excercise last week, apart from walking a few miles with the buggy every day, like I always do. I did go to my first excercise class this moring and I was fine, really enjoyed! I would just play it by ear! And good luck! x

Back