Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Timer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Georgia..., 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Georgia...

Georgia... Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello

I joined weight watchers on Monday through a doctor's referral, I have my first weigh in this coming Monday and I'm pretty excited. I think having the weigh in gives you more pressure to actually stick to the diet and lose weight - don't want the leader to shout at me lol. Plus with it being on a doctors referral I have to do my best to succeed.

I recently had a baby - he's 16 weeks old and the most wonderful thing ever :) but along with him came an extra 3 stone of weight, taking me from an already overweight 11 stone to a whopping 13.9 and into the obese bmi category. I hope to lose this 3 stone, plus a little extra, to get me back to a healthy bmi in time for my return to work in June 2012! Fingers crossed :)

Georgia x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW.

Irene xx

4. Georgia...

Georgia... Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Duffs

Duffs Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck hun, I'm sure with all the tools on this website and many others you'll get a load of ideas and do really well

XX

6. Georgia...

Georgia... Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you, the site does seem really useful I've already mentioned it to a friend :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.