First timer !!

So here goes beginning of tomorrow a new me well the start anyway needing to lose 3 stone 2and a half lowest I need to lose :) need some advice on what best to eat for tea though think its going to take some time to get used to it !! Advice needed !!

So here goes beginning of tomorrow a new me well the start anyway needing to lose 3 stone 2and a half lowest I need to lose :) need some advice on what best to eat for tea though think its going to take some time to get used to it !! Advice needed !!

Welcome and Good Luck Sweetie :) I have a diary on here called 'Hello from UKSerena' if you would like to see the sort of things I eat. Looking forward to reading your journey in the coming weeks. X

Hi I am New to WW as well. I'm on week 5 and really not finding like i'm on a *diet*. Just portion control and changing things like crisps to wotsits, little changes.
I do get a HUGE amount of points although dropped 1 at my last weigh day.
Ive also added swimming into my week. Loving doing that.

So far so good!

Clare

Hiya guys well today I started a new job and thought why not just start new me at the same time so i brought some food calculated points up and have 15 left is this bad or good I have had breakfast lunch ? What's the best things to eat for dinner in really bit confused on dinner really! Any way off back to work but let me know what's best :)
Thanks guys

Depending on how many points you get daily 15 is ok. I like a treat at night so try and keep my day points to a minimum. I have 18 left after ive accounted for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I do plan what I am going to cook for the week in advance and point it up before hand.
Really loving Pizza Express for eating out on PPs

I usually spend about 12-14 points on dinner as otherwise I feel too hungry in the evening!

Birds eye cod fish fingers are low in points and so are birds eye potato waffles. Fish in general is good points wise, I like to have a fillet of haddock with a poached egg on top with vegetables.

Now and again I have the weight watchers frozen ready meals as they are low in points. Iceland do 3 for £3 including desserts.

If you like crisps then you can get some for 2pp- french fries, quavers and walkers hoops and crosses. Pom bears are 3pp.

If you like chocolate then cadbury freddos are 3pp. Apparently if you put them in the freezer they take longer to eat :)

Hiya guys well today I started a new job and thought why not just start new me at the same time so i brought some food calculated points up and have 15 left is this bad or good I have had breakfast lunch ? What's the best things to eat for dinner in really bit confused on dinner really! Any way off back to work but let me know what's best :)
Thanks guys

I normally have about 14/15 left after Breakfast/Lunch/Milk so it sounds as though you've done a perfect job. I normally use 12pp on dinner and then use 2/3 on an after dinner treat. What sort of meals do you like? X

I usually spend about 12-14 points on dinner as otherwise I feel too hungry in the evening!

Birds eye cod fish fingers are low in points and so are birds eye potato waffles. Fish in general is good points wise, I like to have a fillet of haddock with a poached egg on top with vegetables.

Now and again I have the weight watchers frozen ready meals as they are low in points. Iceland do 3 for £3 including desserts.

If you like crisps then you can get some for 2pp- french fries, quavers and walkers hoops and crosses. Pom bears are 3pp.

If you like chocolate then cadbury freddos are 3pp. Apparently if you put them in the freezer they take longer to eat :)

Tangy Toms are also 2pp. I'm the master of the low PP Choc, Freddos/Curly Wurly/2 Finger Kit Kats are all 3pp. Time Outs/Milkybars are 2pp. PS-It took me 15mins to eat a frozen Freddo rather than the usual 15secs! X

Thankyou guys off shopping to get some Freddos :) and just made some jelly :) and also new angel delight ices cream is good on points only 2 pp for a portion :) and just got lasagna is that bad ??

Thankyou guys off shopping to get some Freddos :) and just made some jelly :) and also new angel delight ices cream is good on points only 2 pp for a portion :) and just got lasagna is that bad ??

Lasagna isn't too bad depending on the amount of cheese used! Cheapest place for Freddos is Asda, 75p for 6, everywhere else charges £1! X

Thank you and had salad with it instead of garlic bread I am still hungry tho so just trying to chill for a bit and find out if its just me or if I am still hungry :)

Thank you and had salad with it instead of garlic bread I am still hungry tho so just trying to chill for a bit and find out if its just me or if I am still hungry :)

Try having a glass of Water Sweetie, could be thirst masked as hunger as lasagna can be quite starchy. X

It helped loads thankyou :) and a few grapes helped as well :)

Have u ever frozen your grapes? It's hard to describe but they become like boiled sweets, truly delicious! X

Had them for real fast do they count as no points still ?? I'm in love lol x

Yep they are still 0pp as you haven't changed the constitution of them, happy to help Sweetie. X

Back