Step 1 Sole Source First week 16lbs off!!!!!

traceywise2002

I just got back from my first weigh and I lost 16lbs! I am so over the moon I just had to share with all that will listen! Here's to week 2. BRING IT ON!!!!

That's amazing Tracey!! Wow well done you :D.

Fabulous, this is what you need to keep you going in week 2, amazing well done xx

Wow what an amazing loss, well done and keep up the great work.

Wow, that's fantastic! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done! :winner:

Well done!!! Crikey that's a lot in one week. I lost 6lb in my first week but i've been disappointed since then with 1 & 2lb losses but it all counts i guess, keep up the good work :)

Thanks everyone! Week 2 is going great had a cheeky peak on the scales today and six off so far this week so I am one happy bunny! That's 22 pounds in 11 days which is I think the most I have ever lost on any diet after following for months! I love Cambridge!

Hope everyone else is having a great week xxx

Thanks everyone! Week 2 is going great had a cheeky peak on the scales today and six off so far this week so I am one happy bunny! That's 22 pounds in 11 days which is I think the most I have ever lost on any diet after following for months! I love Cambridge!

That's absolutely amazing!! Are you just doing Ss??? Im on day 3 and its so hard but it spurs me on seeing these stories!! I wont think ill lose as much you did cos ill be disappointed when i don't!! Marie x

traceywise2002 said:

That's the good thing about Cambridge, if you stick to it the results are FAB :) well done x x x

Back