First week 1lb off!

first timer

Am bit gutted and happy lost 1lb tonight and had really hoped for 2 or bit more since it was my first week!! Am looking a stone off in bout 7 weeks and at this rate that won't happen feel like eating and drinking everything!!

first timer said:
Am bit gutted and happy lost 1lb tonight and had really hoped for 2 or bit more since it was my first week!! Am looking a stone off in bout 7 weeks and at this rate that won't happen feel like eating and drinking everything!!

First off dont give up cos that will not achieve anything!!

Secondly you have lost and while i can appreciate you have something you want to lose weight for, our bodies dont always work to a deadline of two pounds a week everyweek! Im averaging about a pound a week but sometimes its five and sometimes its nothing. How much do you have to lose?

If you are worried something might be amis post a food diary and we can offer some suggestions xx

first timer said:

Sometimes your body is still catching up from the week before, I've lost a 1lb on my first week too, but at least it's a step In the right direction. Keep going I'm sure u will get the loss u want next week

Weight can really fluctate and its soo frustraiting! So many things can influence the scale reading, even needing a number 2 can add a pound or 2! You have to look at total weight loss over at least a month i think. xx

I understand where you are coming from, but don't give up. This is a lifestyle change not a quick fix diet. Look at it as a long term investment in yourself. Even at 1lb a week you'll lose almost 4 stone in a year. Keep going !!

Look at the bottom of my signature for inspiration xxx

Back