• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First week 1lb off!

Funky_Munky

Put the kettle on
S: 10st12lb C: 10st12lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
first timer said:
Am bit gutted and happy lost 1lb tonight and had really hoped for 2 or bit more since it was my first week!! Am looking a stone off in bout 7 weeks and at this rate that won't happen feel like eating and drinking everything!!
First off dont give up cos that will not achieve anything!!

Secondly you have lost and while i can appreciate you have something you want to lose weight for, our bodies dont always work to a deadline of two pounds a week everyweek! Im averaging about a pound a week but sometimes its five and sometimes its nothing. How much do you have to lose?

If you are worried something might be amis post a food diary and we can offer some suggestions xx

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 16st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.6%)
first timer said:
Am bit gutted and happy lost 1lb tonight and had really hoped for 2 or bit more since it was my first week!! Am looking a stone off in bout 7 weeks and at this rate that won't happen feel like eating and drinking everything!!
Sometimes your body is still catching up from the week before, I've lost a 1lb on my first week too, but at least it's a step In the right direction. Keep going I'm sure u will get the loss u want next week

chun-ky

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 11st1.5lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 4st8.5lb(29.32%)
Weight can really fluctate and its soo frustraiting! So many things can influence the scale reading, even needing a number 2 can add a pound or 2! You have to look at total weight loss over at least a month i think. xx

bennyj

S: 18st0lb C: 16st9.5lb G: 13st4lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st4.5lb(7.34%)
I understand where you are coming from, but don't give up. This is a lifestyle change not a quick fix diet. Look at it as a long term investment in yourself. Even at 1lb a week you'll lose almost 4 stone in a year. Keep going !!

valerie11

Gold Member
S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi hun have to echo everything thats been said try drinking 2 ltrs of water a day i found that helped me this week good luck x

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
Look at the bottom of my signature for inspiration xxx