First week back on Exante

Andrea5867

Completed my first week restarting Exante and I've lost 10.75 lbs :D:D:D
Not had too bad a week. Feeling a bit run down with a virus but managed to stick to it all week with the exception of switching one pack of shakes on saturday evening for a 51cal Weightwatchers soup because I was far too cold to stand yet another shake. Bought the mixed pack so looking forward to having something warm at least once a day from tomorrow
Aiming for 100% this week and hopefully another good loss

Andrea x

Well done Andrea - thats a great start to the diet!

Have you tried the shakes hot? I love them hot, so much so that I only had my first cold one last week after exercising as I couldnt put hot water in the shaker x

Two weeks in and I've lost my first stone. Had a good week and was very surprised as I had a small chicken tikka wrap yesterday at Alton Towers rather than trying to fit shakes and bars around a full day out. Back on it today but having a healthy option at Harvester on Wednesday en-route to see Robbie Williams in Manchester
Loving losing the inches but need new trousers already
Andrea x

1.75 lbs week three but quite happy with that as switched to healthy meals two days when at a concert then away for the weekend :)

Fantastic numbers

2lbs this week. Total loss in first 4 weeks is 18.5 lbs. Happy as had a couple of low carb meals this week due to events. Back 100% this week to see if I can get bigger losses but happy so far

Well one Andrea

Week 5 and lost 3lbs this week - had a couple of days off plan but eating very healthily. Seems to be a bit of a trend alately so need to get back into being 100% and getting bigger losses !!!!

That's a nice steady weight loss. Well done

Week 6 completed and 4.4 lbs down this week :D:D
Fingers crossed I can get to two stones down by the end of week 7 - feeling so much better
Andrea x

Wow well done, you've inspired me to try and stay on track this week as I've been a bit hit and miss the last couple of weeks!

Andrea you are doing so well

Andrea yr losses are great. Wish mine would follow suit as seem to be at a plateau lately!! X

Week 7 and lost another 3 lbs making just over two stones in total - 30% of my goal loss in just 7 weeks and feeling so much better

You are smashing through the pounds...well done!

Well done andrea.i seem to have got past my plateau and finally made it into the 13's lol xx

Back