First week blues

toxicshock

Morning all,

I did Lipotrim about 6 years ago and was very successful in total I lost 9 stone.

Since then I kept it off for a few years with going to the gym but over the past year and a half I've gone up to 18st.

So the other week I decided to go back into Lipotrim the original Pharmacy i went to is quite far away and now its become more popular there is a Pharmacy much closer.

I've been on Lipotrim for 1 week now and gained 2KG, I've not cheated and only drank black tea coffee and water..

Now the Pharmacy I've started going to only has the female lipotrim and has been giving me these... I'm a 25yr old Male...

Has any males taken the female diet before? and has this stopped you're weight loss?

Cheers.

Hi There

I thought the male sachets were slightly larger & you can have 4? Look at there website for more info Different sized products are available for men and women. This off there wesite

Stay strong Good Luck

Hello toxic shock, welcome to the forum. I think that if a male is having the female shakes he is supposed to have 4 a day instead of 3, whereas the proper male shakes are only 2 a day? I think this is right but there are a few men on here so I'm sure they will be able to tell you better than me! I don't understand why you have out on 2 kg, that doesn't make any sense to me. Are the scales right?

BM

Thanks for the reply's guys.

Yeah the scales were correct... I even weighed my self on another set and came out with the same result.

I'll give it another go this week and see how I get on.

Back