First week blues..

emmakgledhill

So I've cheated this week by weighing myself every day.. Not a good idea I know.

I lost 6lb in the first 3 days, but only 1lb over the last 2 days. I was hoping for a nice fat weight loss in the first week to give me a big kick start. I've kept 100% everyday, drank lots of water and was in ketosis by day 4.

i know I'm losing weight because my trousers and rings are too big, but I just can't help but feel disheartened a little :(

Bleurrgghh

My delivery of exante should at least cheer me up today..

Last edited:
seven pounds though, that's still a great loss. where else would you get this kind of success on a diet?

the main thing that you need to remember is that it has taken your whole life to put the weight on that you have, it's not going to be an instant fix. i've been going for 18 weeks and i'm not near my goal yet, i look incredibly different but i'm not at my goal. the thought of a nice slim christmas jumper and slippers is the motivation for me! find your goal and you will get there.

procrastination said:
seven pounds though, that's still a great loss. where else would you get this kind of success on a diet?

the main thing that you need to remember is that it has taken your whole life to put the weight on that you have, it's not going to be an instant fix. i've been going for 18 weeks and i'm not near my goal yet, i look incredibly different but i'm not at my goal. the thought of a nice slim christmas jumper and slippers is the motivation for me! find your goal and you will get there.

Thank you for your wise words! I know it's going to take a while, I'm just too eager at the moment!

Never mind the Christmas jumper, I'm looking forward to the little black dress I'll be wearing!!

X

Thank you for your wise words! I know it's going to take a while, I'm just too eager at the moment!

Never mind the Christmas jumper, I'm looking forward to the little black dress I'll be wearing!!

X

haha, well y'know as a guy i don't think a little black dress will look that great on me no matter the weight i lose!!

keep up the good work, you've made a great start.

Ha ha ha you made me laugh pro. That's true emma 7 pounds loss is good news.stay strong and positive you will be there hun ;-) carry on...

emma u have done well with 7lbs lose before your official weighin some people lose less than that. At least maybe your weight loss will b consistent unlike mine lost a lost first week and absolutely nothing the past two weeks. sometimes i think losing it slowly every week will keep it consistent as the weight loss slows down later.

I know you're all right, I just need to be patient!

at least I don't need to worry I'm eating something wrong; I've been 100% everyday and been careful not to have citric acid. Nothing else I can do but wait :)

x

8.6 for the first week, which is a tinsy wince better! :)

x

well done !

I've only lost 4lbs all week at 100% BUT I have been low calorie before this (1300 a day) so I am fingers crossed that 4lbs is acually going to be my average weight loss (please!).

Well done that amazing xx

how's this going now?

SO much better- much more optimistic :)

I'm just trying to think of the long term goals and how much more happy I'll be!

X

Glad to hear it Emma!

I woke up in such a rubbish mood today .. which is not like me at all.
On day 6 and have done this diet before and was never like this.

Does anyone else get like this?

I feel like this every now and again, I put it down to hormones whizzing around! Just distract yourself with new shoes!

I feel like this every now and again, I put it down to hormones whizzing around! Just distract yourself with new shoes!

Love it!
I feel brilliant today - just one of those days I expect - loads happier and full of motivation - Its amazing what a good nights sleep can do ... oh and shopping for shoes on the net!! x

Back