First week done on CD

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Ok Guys , i have just got back from the CDC and lost 8 pounds this week . I'm happy with that .
my scales also say 8 pounds down , she does evening weigh in , i do mornings but both the same , so i will do my weight change as from the morning one which is now 185 .

thats really good well done been sat here waiting for you lol

x

Great start, well done!

Thank -you , how are you both getting on with CD , i feel so tired tonight almost ready for bed soon .

wow ... 8lbs is fab hun no wonder you are so pleased!

Well done!

xx

Thanks Jools , hows WW going ?

Thanks Becky , i see you are doing really well . Lets keep it going !!!

Semi Skimmed , i think you will be happy with your results , let us know ok !

Hi Sharon , thats my restart from last time , i'm yet to get weighed thursday , but thank you :) I had my restart friday , its a little confusing on these threads lol . Sharon not long to go for you 29 pounds

Newbie too

:wave_cry:
Hi all,
Im new to cd too and am so happy I have found this forum..... you all give eachother great support!!!
I am only on day 2 now but I feel ok... a little weak but other than that am ok.
I am getting married in Tuscany on June 19th and have 3 stone to lose before then...... is that asking waaaaay too much????:confused:

Congrats to everyone... you are all an inspiration!!!!:p
xo

slimbride , well you may just reach it on ss , just think of the prize , wedding day to look back on !! wishing you lots of luck

Back