First week done !

slimming lizard

So chuffed I have completed a week of cal counting and haven't lied to fitness pal once ! Have decided to weigh every 2 weeks as a weekly weigh in knocks my confidence and I don't want to be ruled by the scales so early on .
Love how this eating plan fits in with my life , love being able to eat what I want as long as its in my calorie budget !
Hope you all have a good weekend ... Will have to watch myself as we having a BBQ on Sunday ... But will keep it under control !

Congratulations!

Why don't you join us Friday Weighers there's a thread. And you could weigh in fortnightly on a Friday. No problem

Good luck with week 2 :)

So chuffed I have completed a week of cal counting and haven't lied to fitness pal once ! Have decided to weigh every 2 weeks as a weekly weigh in knocks my confidence and I don't want to be ruled by the scales so early on .
Love how this eating plan fits in with my life , love being able to eat what I want as long as its in my calorie budget !
Hope you all have a good weekend ... Will have to watch myself as we having a BBQ on Sunday ... But will keep it under control !

Well done on your good start. I'm a fortnightly weigher. I find it really motivates me a bigger loss really perks me up. I've lost just over 4 stone since feb. I was averaging 5lbs a fortnight weight loss which was fab. Now I'm in the healthly weight range (but still want to lose a little more) my losses have slowed down to 2-3lbs a fortnight but I'm still pretty happy with that. I just don't think I could cope with having to record just 0.5 or 1lb weight losses by weighing weekly.

Good luck. x

Well done on your first week, I wish I could be a 2 week weigher but I have to weigh weekly to motivate myself....... I am sure you will see a lovely loss come next Friday. Hope you have a great week 2 x

Thank you all :) yes will join you Friday weighers! As long as I am honest with myself , and good old my fitness pal, I should get a good loss... ;)

Well done! The first week always seems the hardest part. Using MFP becomes second nature after a while so hopefully you will do really well now you have got past the first hurdle. I have lost count of the amount of times I have started logging on MFP only to give up in a couple of days but this time I'm on a roll :)

Well done :)
I wish I could go fortnightly weigh ins ..!! Lol sometimes I'm doing 2-3 times per week ..!! Need someone to move them and bring them out once a fortnight/week :)
I'll add you on MFP X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On I can't as you don't use the same name lol
Add me .. I'm linski24 ... If you want x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back