First Week Done!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
So I have completed my first full week of Slimming World (I have messed about with it in the past) and I have to say I am really enjoying the diet.

I like the fact that I actually feel full considering I am used to doing Cambridge or Exante so I am used to being famished haha...

My reason for trying Slimming World is a very personal one, I felt that doing the shake diets did give extreme weightloss but when I did not have it under control then the gains were just as extreme - so the 5 and half stone I lost between July 2011 and February 2012 was brilliant, but 4st has sadly gone back on. For me, I need something that can be a permenant change in the way I eat and I think Slimming World is just the right option for me, and I have family support because my sister-in-law-to-be and mother-in-law-to-be have lost the weight they wanted to lose on Slimming World and continue to follow the diet as a lifestyle habit :)

I have a lot coming up in the next year... I have a family holiday with all my in-laws-to-be in May 2013... I am then hoping to get married in May 2014 and then start a family - so to get this weight off is so important to me and I am loaded with plenty of motivation!

So I think I have waffled on enough - here is me!

Happy Dieting!
Sara x

Last edited:
Good luck Hun, you have loads of good reasons to do it for yourself. And you sound determined to do it so you're halfway there. And if you did it the hard way then this will be easy peasy x

Back