First week down!

Great first week result. Well done. I'm in my first week too. First weigh in on Wednesday. I'll watch your progress with interest. Good luck with it all. :)

Wow thats amazing! I wish I'd had that kind of will power- I did two days, then one day off, then three days, then had a pre booked meal (relative flew over from america so I could hardly let him down. But I did have a steak salad! ....and then followed it with half a sticky toffee waffle pudding with custard :sigh:) oh well... will weigh tomorrow. And then twice weekly cause i'm too impatient to wait all week!

although, I found a bunch of great exante recipe/flavouring ideas so I think they will add enough variety to make me continue :)

You have a diet buddy?

-Nic.

Well if it makes you feel any better I went to a pre arranged indian meal last night and although I made sure not to stuff my face it really didnt go down well, I dont think my stomach could cope after 10 days of just exante packs! I felt really ill. On a plus note im not in a hurry to break my diet again!

No I dont as yet.

X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I had... uhm.... toilet problems... on sunday night.
Not nice :/ got more of a variety of packs in now too so they seem slightly more appealing. I'm really liking the shakes so far...the other stuff not so much :p
my first week weigh in had me 8lb lighter! yay!

I've had a few cheeky weigh ins and this morning, my scales showed another 2lb loss since monday! :D (and I've been good this time!)

-Nic

Back