First week gain!?!

JimJams85

Hi All,

First week had a sneaky weigh and I seem to have put on 2.5lbs, is this normal? Has anyone experienced this before? I have been sticking to plan, having 15 sys average a day though maybe I need to cut down on syns?!

Thanks!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hiya JimJams85! :) I've done the plan on and off for three years, so hopefully I can help in some way. Keep in mind that I'm not an expert or a consultant. This is all just stuff that I've heard in the weekly class.

• Are you going over 15 syns a day? Did you go over 105 syns for the whole week?
    -If you go over the amounts of syns allowed daily/weekly it'll be harder for you to lose weight and easier to put on more than you wanted.
  • Are you going over the Healthy Extra A/B amounts?
    -Sometimes when you're doing the plan it is easy to go over the amounts of HEA and HEB what are allowed. You should make sure that you are using the correct amounts by measuring or weight. Trust me, I know! I kept putting weight on because I wasn't measuring my milk intake and I was using too much daily.
  • Did you keep a food diary?
    -I highly recommend that you keep a food diary to see just what you're putting into your body. You may not be eating enough. You may not be drinking enough.

Hiya JimJams85! :) I've done the plan on and off for three years, so hopefully I can help in some way. Keep in mind that I'm not an expert or a consultant. This is all just stuff that I've heard in the weekly class.

• Are you going over 15 syns a day? Did you go over 105 syns for the whole week?
    -If you go over the amounts of syns allowed daily/weekly it'll be harder for you to lose weight and easier to put on more than you wanted.
  • Are you going over the Healthy Extra A/B amounts?
    -Sometimes when you're doing the plan it is easy to go over the amounts of HEA and HEB what are allowed. You should make sure that you are using the correct amounts by measuring or weight. Trust me, I know! I kept putting weight on because I wasn't measuring my milk intake and I was using too much daily.
  • Did you keep a food diary?
    -I highly recommend that you keep a food diary to see just what you're putting into your body. You may not be eating enough. You may not be drinking enough.

if you do keep a diary you'll find it really helpful to post on here. ... There's always plenty of people around who will point you in the right direction if you have synned or counted something wrong.

bear in mind too that weight can fluctuate throughout the day so you need to weigh at the same time and in similar weight clothing every time :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back