First week, Just saying Hello :-)

Hi everyone,

Just started slimming world,(again) This has to be my last time and I NEED to get to target this year as I have 2 of my sons and my dad's weddings to attend along with my graduation ball so I need as much help and support as I can get!

Look forward to reading some of the threads xx

Welcome to minis Lynda. Really good to have you here and best of luck on your journey xxx

Welcome.

Sounds like you have loads of events to keep you focused.

I'm new to slimming world and I've just completed my first week too.

Kindest regards

Hi Lynda. What a lot of lovely events to look forward to. Glad you've come to Mini's. It's such a supportive group, with lots of good advice and suggestions to keep you focussed. Hope you enjoy it and, good luck! :)

Kathy

Its my first week too Lynda, good luck :)

Hi Lynda, I'm starting today and we are very similar weights! You have great incentives with the weddings and your graduation ball, so keep going one day at a time!

Nice to see so many noobs.:D

Wow, I have just come back and I am really surprised with all the replies to my initial hello!
I completed my first week and lost 7.5 pounds and this week (week 2) I only lost 1/2 a pound so I think maybe week 1 was a little bit of a fluke, although if I am honest I did not really eat properly as I have been sat on my bum writing my assignments. One day I did not even get breakfast till gone 2:30, so I must try to be more focussed.
Good luck to everyone it's nice to know there are other newbies supporting me too xx

you got the same first weight loss as me in first week well done :)
My second week not going brilliantly either couple of days I haven't started eaten till lunchtime which isn't good, just need to get kids back to school and back focused.

you got the same first weight loss as me in first week well done :)
My second week not going brilliantly either couple of days I haven't started eaten till lunchtime which isn't good, just need to get kids back to school and back focused.

These kids have far too many holidays! Lol

Wow, I have just come back and I am really surprised with all the replies to my initial hello!
I completed my first week and lost 7.5 pounds and this week (week 2) I only lost 1/2 a pound so I think maybe week 1 was a little bit of a fluke, although if I am honest I did not really eat properly as I have been sat on my bum writing my assignments. One day I did not even get breakfast till gone 2:30, so I must try to be more focussed.
Good luck to everyone it's nice to know there are other newbies supporting me too xx

Thats some great losses Lynda,

What kind of assignments are you writing? I remember how taxing they can be , but just remember to keep some nice free foods to hand and keep hydrated.

My first week I got 7lb

Second week 1 lb

Third week 4lb so you can keep having good losses

I've had a naughty weekend so I'm trying really hard to be good and get it off again before Thursday. STS would be a massive result for me this week!!

Last edited:
Back