Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First week nearly over

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by gillpi, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. gillpi

gillpi New Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi All,
    I have just joined you all, seems like a really good site. I am nearing the end of my first week with ww, hasn't been too bad really, really enjoying the receipe ideas in the folder I got when i started. Realy mervous about being weighed on Wednesday, hope all my good work has paid off.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lainie10

Lainie10 Mini-Addict :)

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :)

Welcome to the boards! I hope you'll find this to be as much of a great support and boost as we all do, any questions etc , just ask, we're all here to help :) :D

4. gillpi

gillpi New Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Lainey, wow you lost so much in your first week, are you finding it hard to keep it up?:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.