First week of Diet Chef

Anthea

Hi

I stated DC on tuesday and would like to say thanks for all your posts on here, reading your stories has really helped to keep me on track. Have stuck to the diet to the letter and have managed to keep away from the scales until i have completed my first week. So far has not been as bad as expected the food really is quiet nice, just hope im still feeling the same way about it once the novelety has worn off!

I ordered five weeks supply and am going to try stick to this until i get to my goal weight (100lbs loss). It def beats any other diet ive tried. I think thats because the choice is taken away from you but you can still eat real food. The only thing i dont like from the hamper are the banana bars but i still managed to get it down!

Anthea

Glad to hear someone else is having a good first week! I think the nakd bars can be somewhat of an aquired taste so nevermind lol

Do join in with the posting, more the merrier and we'll be looking forward to hear how you get on with your first week WI :)

Hi

I stated DC on tuesday and would like to say thanks for all your posts on here, reading your stories has really helped to keep me on track. Have stuck to the diet to the letter and have managed to keep away from the scales until i have completed my first week. So far has not been as bad as expected the food really is quiet nice, just hope im still feeling the same way about it once the novelety has worn off!

I ordered five weeks supply and am going to try stick to this until i get to my goal weight (100lbs loss). It def beats any other diet ive tried. I think thats because the choice is taken away from you but you can still eat real food. The only thing i dont like from the hamper are the banana bars but i still managed to get it down!

Anthea

Welcome to the diet that will work.

With all us here nagging at you it can't fail to work hehe.

No seriously this forum is great and the weight will be gone for good.

Welcome Anthea :D

So glad to hear you are getting on well. Excited to hear about your first WI.

Feel free to create a diary if you think it may be helpful :)

Caroline

Hi Anthea,

Glad you're enjoying the plan - it beats a lot of the alternatives don't you think?

Good luck on your first weigh-in, look forward to hearing how you get on!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome,

Hang in there! Make sure you vary your veg and fruit cause it can get a bit monotonous but rest assured it does work!

I have got to admit the Nakd Bars are disgusting :yuk:

Nak'd Bars

Think I must be weird .... I quite like the Nak'd bars, although admittedly have yet to try the dreaded Banana.....

Lara bars are nicer but are around 200 calories each instead, they sell them in some supermarkets and healthfood shops.

Think I must be weird .... I quite like the Nak'd bars, although admittedly have yet to try the dreaded Banana.....

I like them too - and I think the banana one is my favourite ... so you & me can be 'strange';) together!

I've kind of swung around when it comes to the Nakd bars - don't like the cocoa but the rest are okay with a mug of coffee.

I love the nakd bars but my ma doesn't and so I swapped my oat cake thingys with her!! I sooooooooo look forward to them with a cup of tea in the afternoon !
How is it going Anthea???

Back