First Week Of Lipotrim....

Khloe92

Hi all I have just started the Lipotrim diet 4 days ago and I finding it a little hard at the moment my partner and my family all still have to eat and the smell around the house just makes me want to eat!... I would love to know what helped you all through it and what worked best for you... just to get some tips.... Thanks

Hi. I found the first week hard too but got through it by drinking loads of water, spending ages on this forum and reading people's success stories and then looking for what clothes to buy when I reach my target. I also set myself mini rewards for reaching goals like getting my hair/nails done, buying a new outfit etc. Keep your eyes on the prize, it does get a lot easier. Let us know how you get on.

Exactly what becky said, also I only buy food I don't really like buy family does, then your not cooking your fave foods x

Thank you both for you advice... and Becky i think that is a great idea.. I have just had my first weigh in and i have lost 6lb i think i may treat myself for this... Thanks alot for your answers... Hopefully i will be the weight i want in no time :)

Well done! That's a great start, hope you're happy with that! Go and treat yourself, you deserve it! I'm weighing in later and hoping the scales will put a smile on my face! :0clapper:

Great first weigh in!!! And yes what Becky said reward urself for doing well!!!!

Clothes my reward lol

I buy dresses as motivation and when i feel hungry i just look at them and imagine how good i'll look wearing them. best of luck xx

This is my first week weigh in later today,
With two kids I found it paticulary hard at first but my house has never looked cleaner lol
i keep myself busy and even cook homemade meals for my partner and kids :( very hard but busyness is the key i think.

Week 1 currently 8lbs lost

Well done. I had 2 days of 1 meal and 1 shake at the weekend to treat myself and I felt so much better but now so determined to lose and carry on.
I lost 9lbs in my first 5 days so hoping even with my slip up meals I will be ok.

ive slipped :(
I cant have my morning cuppa without the milk, i have too add a splash i get on with sweetners so thats ok,
and the days ive struggled i nibble little bits of fruit.
Hoping week 2 i'll do better

Week 1 !!!

Hi all... I'm on day 4 and boy but this is hard. I'm hungry and I'm inclined to think about food all the time!!!! Also I'm cooking for kids and hubby which isn't easy
Determined to stick to it though. I've just had my 3rd and last baby (3 in 4 years) and have 3-3.5 stone to lose. My aim is 10 stone which was my weight when I got married 6 years ago. I just took some 'before' pics and hopefully I'll be posting in a few months the before/after shot !!!
I'm glued to this site too for motivation and inspiration ....

I did lipotrim for 4 days last week and only caved due to a planned night out :( iv started again today and would love any tips for staying away from the food??

Also I didn't lose 1 pound after 4 days yet some people lose 5lb after 5 days! Why is this! Im currently 10st 4lb and im desperately trying to get back to 9st. I hope LT is the answer . . .

Back