First week on plan & feeling like I haven't lost

Bozzi77

Hi folks,

Just looking for some moral support I suppose!! I have been following the EE plan this week, this is my first time at SW, I find it so easy and I am never hungry!!

However - don't feel like I have lost anything.....I weigh in on Tuesday night. I am using about 6 syns a day on average, weekend about 10, but just feel like I haven't changed at all.

I suppose part of it is that the plan is unbelievable how much you can eat freely and I haven't been naughty at all - every day has been perfect so far.....help as I will be gutted if I don't get an decent loss in my 1st week. What have you lost in week 1 - if you can remember?
Thanks
Ally

Hi and welcome. I don't think you should worry right now . Wait to see what the outcome is at weigh in ! You feel full but it doesn't mean you havnt lost weight. Give it time and you will lose weight .

I felt like that too. The only diets I've followed in the past have all been really restrictive and I associated hunger with being 'good'.

I actually feel like I'm eating more now than I did when I wasn't dieting as I usually just lived on a succession of unhealthy snacks rather than plates of well balanced food.

Anyhow I lost 4lbs in the first week. This is only my second week though and I still associate feeling full with guilt. Hopefully my head will catch up with the plan soon though. Good Luck:D

Back