First week on RC's

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Mumma K, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :D I started at RC's yesterday and its the second day of phaze one
    I was doing ok on Ww but decided I was eating far to much rubbish and feel better about having a plan and recipes laid out for me, just thought I'd pop over and have a read of fellow RC'ers diarys etc and to say hello

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello nice to meet you i agree so many points on rubbish food. I started last week thursday and really rate the diet everything makes so much sense. Like the power snacks lol.

Good luck .x

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello and welcome,
    i started last week and am loving it

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi welcome to the forum. Are you going to a class or going it alone? I am glad that you are finding it a great plan, and wish you well on your slimming journey. :D Anything you need to know just shout, somebody here will help you.

6. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the welcome, so far doing it alone as a friend gave me all the booklets etc as I said i was interested in changing over and she said to try it out frist and see how I like it :D But already much more excited about it than i ever was with ww.
    enjoying having everything written down in black and white to follow and loving the recipes
    there is a class just down the road from me and will probably pop along next week to see how I like it

7. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Looking at your stats, you have already done brilliantly with your weight loss, well done. :D

8. pinkrose

pinkrose Member

WOW you have brilliant up to now!! 16 pounds in a week and continuing to lose...

What are you eatin at the minute??

I'm joining tonight x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.