First week on slim fast!

Merissa-shana

Hi this is my first week doing slim fast also first time on mini mins so sorry if I'm posting in wrong place,I'm 5 days in and lost 3lb so far,I was doing slimming world for 14 weeks lost 18lb then not much in the last month no matter how hard I tried,what I wondered was is there a chance of this happening with this diet too? Any one experienced their losses stopping after a certain period of time?x

Welcome well done on your loss so far .Over 2 months for me and still going !started with just over three stone to loose got 2 more to go !

Hello Merrisa, Tink and All,
I couldn't find a "hello I'm a newbie" type thread so I hope it's ok if I start by joining in here.
You've both done so well! I hope I can be as successful. I lost about 4st over 5 years ago on Cambridge. I maintained ok but one of the stones has crept back over the last 6 months so I'm back at minimins again and trying the supermarket own brand slimfast type stuff. Have either of you tried that? Is it frowned upon her on the SF forum? I don't want to offend any purists with my first post :p
Anyway, lots of luck and hope to read more from you soon.
k_o

Welcome! Well done on your loss and good for you doing something while theres only one stone on a mistake i have made and am sure many others !

Dont worry tesco ultra slim etc is fine as far as i know some have just reported it as being a bit sweeter thats all. Watch out for the 'offer ' thread Superdrug have B.O.G.O.F so slimfast works out at £3 a tin if you want to try but other people on here have used supermarket brands all the same :)

Welcome!!! Nice to see new people and well done you! Pop over to the diaries thread a few of us have been keeping track in there!
No purists as far as I have seen so far!!
Xx

Thanks tink & Ducky :)
Days 1 & 2 successfully negotiated. Tomorrow will be testing - I'll be spending all day baking for a summer fete on Sunday. I'm doing the tea and cake stand. Note to self - all the glace cherries have to go in the mixing bowl...

Thanks for the tip about the diaries thread , I'll toddle off and have a look.

Good luck all with dieting over the bank holiday weekend.

k_o

Thanks tink & Ducky :)
Days 1 & 2 successfully negotiated. Tomorrow will be testing - I'll be spending all day baking for a summer fete on Sunday. I'm doing the tea and cake stand. Note to self - all the glace cherries have to go in the mixing bowl...

Thanks for the tip about the diaries thread , I'll toddle off and have a look.

Good luck all with dieting over the bank holiday weekend.

k_o

Good luck baking! Before you start have a look at general calorie count for what your making it may make you think twice although your stronger them me :)

Back