• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Week Over

S: 16st2lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.11%)
Well first week down and have lost 8 and half pounds. When started said I would try it for a week to see if I could stick it. I have found first week really easy, feel great and no side effects and its been my totm.:) Keep thinking that maybe tommorrow will be hard but so far so good.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sazzy34

Gold Member
Good for you, I was lucky enough not to have bad side effects too, well done on your loss, feels good doesn`t it.

Well first week down and have lost 8 and half pounds. When started said I would try it for a week to see if I could stick it. I have found first week really easy, feel great and no side effects and its been my totm.:) Keep thinking that maybe tommorrow will be hard but so far so good.
WOOOO HOOOOO !!!! what a FAB start :D

well done you !

keep up the great work....

love

Debz xx

hazel05

:clap: Wow well done thats a great first week, i have my first weight in tomorrow and i hope i've done aswell as you!
Keep up the good work xx

JulesE

S: 21st12lb C: 21st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 50.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That's a great loss - especially since it's your TOTM too! Well done!

BRILLIANT!!!! :wow: FABULOUS weight loss in your first week. Keep up the brilliant work!!! :party0019::party0048::bliss::character00100: Keep us posted with your progress - why not add a ticker to your signature so that everyone can see your brilliant losses ever week - I find it a brilliant motivator (Trying To Conceive Ticker) :clap:

carebear1

S: 14st3lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.02%)
Wow congrats on your weightloss hun! just over half a stone fantastic.

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
well done cinders! glad u didnt find the 1st week a struggle. onwards and downwards! xxx

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Well done on your first week, great loss, keep going, wont be long till your at the point you want to be!!