first week over!!!

curlygirl

Hi All,

Just wanted to post about how my first week went. All in all it was very good, can't say that I have felt hungry in between meals so something good must be happening!

I had a bit of naff day on Saturday, I saw stodge and I needed it!!! needed it badly, I did cave in but I didn't go mad and eat everything in the house!

Well, I am not going to classes so today was my first weigh in since starting last monday. I did weight just under 10 stone 14 (may as well say 11 stone).

I have weighed in today at 10stone 8.5!!!! which is just over 5lb lost!

I am sooooooo chuffed!

I can't beleive that I have lost that much in one week! I bet you I put on next week now!

happy slimming

curly x

Congrats curly on your 5lbs loss for your first week :) I lost 5lbs this week too (my firsst week too)!!

Thanks hun,

i can't believe it, I know that you always lose more your first week but it definately has given me the incentive to keep going.

the best thing is that I don't really feel like I am on a diet!

My shop to slim at tesco book came today and I can't wait to go shopping now! There are lots in there that I didn't realise were free foods!

yum yum, in my tum!

Curly x

Well done Curly!!!

5lbs. is brill :D

Good motivation for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

thank you everyone for you kind comments and support.

Here's to this week. I'll be happy even if I just lose a pound or 2.

good luck to everyone else!

congrats curlygirl!

im doing it from home to but im thinking about joining classes as i think im less likely to cheat & im sick of wasting time and sick of being overweight!

x

akeli,

Any weight that you lose is a bonus! even if its just 0.5lb!

I have had a bad day today, got through all day on free food and then my mother in law gave me a piece of birthday cake from the weekend, I was having a hypo (I'm type 1 diabetic) so I thought welll I need sugar so stuff it.........right in my gob!!!!

it was lovely and I enjoyed it but now I feel guilty! oh well, back on the bandwagon now!

x

Well done thats fantastic,,, feels good doesnt it? I lost 6lbs this week on Camberidge Diet.

Thanks 4 that curlygirl, its so true

Plus i cant wait to join back to slimming world classes!

x

Well, yesterdays bad day turned into an even worse day, my boyf went the chippy and I had chips, beans (free) and Chicken (healthy extra).

well stuff it! I have been really good today, only had 7.5 sins so heres to the rest of the week

Back