Extra Easy First week trying success express!

Maireadikins

Loving MiniMins :)
I sts this week and a lady in class tried success express an lost a whooping 6.5lb! So I'm giving it a go :) anyone want to try it with me? I will post my results at the scales on Wednesday if anyone is interested xx

Can you explain what it is please? My losses have slowed down and I can't go to weigh in today so next week I'd like a decent loss! X

And good luck! I am sure you will have great losses on it, most do! :)

First day has been easy enuf, organisation is going to be highly important I sense! But feel really alert with all the veg and fruit I've had! I think breakfast will be hardest tbh :( have any of you tried it? Xx

I would like to try it. My weigh in is on Tuesday. What would u have for dinner tho?

I have to rush out first thing in morning so won't have time to look through my book. Does this plan sound ok for a success express day?

Breakfast: natural fat free yogurt plus fruit

Lunch: superspeed soup

Dinner: extra lean mince and rest with veg

And because ur allowed two hexB, can I then have 2 hifi bars as two snacks through out the day?

Oh ok is natural yogurt n mince not free on red n green? X

honeypop said:
Oh ok is natural yogurt n mince not free on red n green? X

When they say free it's meant to be red and green free foods. What is on your soup, does it contain beans or something for your free? You are only having 2 meals following the principle.

Here is my sort of SE day

Breakfast bacon mushrooms tomatoes with toast (B)

Lunch ham or chicken with a huge salad. Fruit.

Dinner fish or meat with squash and tons of veg

A is milk a is cheese with a b of ryvita for supper

Snack on fruit.

Try and have the 3 meals using the principle.

My leader didn't mention red or green, just if its free on EE you must have with 2/3s super free, personally for me it's much easier to understand that way. I'm giving my understanding of it a go anyway and will see the outcome, although I'm pretty sure I'm following it correctly

My leader didn't mention red or green, just if its free on EE you must have with 2/3s super free, personally for me it's much easier to understand that way. I'm giving my understanding of it a go anyway and will see the outcome, although I'm pretty sure I'm following it correctly

red and green free foods are free on EE!

If you don't know the red/green plans and do ex easy you probably wouldn't know that though.
So do you think that meal plan wouldn't work because more than 2 thirds superfree are being eaten Jaylou and not enough free foods so probably wouldn't be eating enough?
Is that the same for sw ex easy say then that if a meal was all superfree? Or just that you can have the proportion of free foods if wanted?

I think there would be a real chance you would be starving - a meal of all superfree foods isn't really a meal in my book, it's just fruit and veg.

SE consists of meals are 1/3 red and green (or EE free foods) and 2/3 superfree and you should have 3 meals of this format

Back