First week weigh in done.....

PrincessKat

9.5lbs! Yay! :)
It's been worth it, even forcing myself to chug down the shakes.
I've been posting on here a lot to to keep me sane as most people think this is some bonkers novelty ha ha.
That loss is so motivating for week two. I've heard week 2 tends to give much smaller losses, is that true?

I am soooooo thrilled skinnicow. Don't think it showed this morning as I was still half asleep.
Can't believe I'm over half a stone lighter already. Less than 4 stone to go :)
Had my first compliment too, apparently you can see it on my tummy. I'm not so sure lol.

PrincessKat said:
I am soooooo thrilled skinnicow. Don't think it showed this morning as I was still half asleep.
Can't believe I'm over half a stone lighter already. Less than 4 stone to go :)
Had my first compliment too, apparently you can see it on my tummy. I'm not so sure lol.

lol! Other will see it before you, at least that's how it was for me. I found that as you lose the weight so quickly, it takes your head a while to catch up!

I just tried in my size 16 work trousers, they were too tight for work last week, gave me more than a muffin top but I'd been in denial until about a month ago. They now very very nearly fit. I'm shocked!

He he, only because someone commented and they were about half a size too small. In the process of sorting my whole wardrobe now. Fingers crossed in 10 weeks I can do it again and chuck LOADS!

Well Done PrincessKat!! really does motivate you for week 2 :) how is everyone doing??xx

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. Been struggling today, the one day I should be walking on air, they've really helped. -x-

Back